Buy more or sell or just hodl what I have?

Buy more or sell or just hodl what I have?

im just holdin, but will buy any dips from here on out

I just thought China banned crypto so Neos got fucked but I guess not, it rose like $10 from a while ago

buy and hodl

either buy more or hodl

China banned ICOs and BTC exchanges

BTC exchanges will eventually get licensing, unless the Chinese government is actually more retarded than we think it is

>mfw have 10 NEOs

What is in the cards for the future of Neos?

Official Chinese bitcoin? I hope so

no, it's not like bitcoin at all. it's much more like ethereum, and da hongfei said in the medium term he could see the government using its platform

>stupid chinks all jump in
>NEO goes to moon
>we all rich niggas driving Lambos

I hope sp

Neos for $200 please god

Expect it to jump to 100+ quick.

What Lambo will you get bro?

Povertyfag here. Will this really go to $100+? I'm thinking about getting a few.

Its a long hodl (no meme intended)

Theyre still developing the tech and da is going around promoting and networking.

Short term, there r better coins to get into

name 1, faggot

i only hold 6 NEOS.

im gonna buy a xxl pizza and look at your lambos

what is more likely

>chinks all jumping on it and pumping and jerking the bull like no tomorrow
or
>chinks actually investing smart

cmon dude I need another guy in my Lambo Crew.

ya

Aw man you're welcome in the lambo anytime :) plus we can go pick up some chicks at the club!

>buy NEO now
>wait for stupid chinks
>few weeks later
>sit in a lambo with several 10/10 chicks and get dick sucked 24/7

people don't understand that this is a good thing. ico's are almsot always scams, and why wouldn't you want exchanges to be licensed? now they won't worry about being mtgox'd

>I need the government to protect me and regulate everything I own. Communism FTW.

> Its a long hodl (no meme intended)
How many years?

Nice filename heh

Donations accepted for a poor no coiner, to participate in RPX token sale.
AecE4QU3ybHsgPN1Ysr7ewxKneHu5SYqJU

Any government regulation is communism. I want to go back to 1920's America where shopkeepers would sell expired milk

I was going to buy neo at 18 and 20 dollars a couple days ago.

Now its 30 fuck

I FUCKING MISSED IT AGAIN

And you'll be saying that all the way to $3K

Hey im new to this whole neo thing im 15 and been wanting to invest into bitcoin shouls i take this route instead? And how does it compare to btc?

1 year till 1000 per NEO, at most

If you are along term holder andhave not been averaging down, you a pretty much retarded and should kys

strawman ftw

nobody gives a shit about your "lolz goverment sucks" fuckery. NEO is gonna make us rich

Time is on your side senpai. Get into crypto with whatever extra money you have from your paper route or allowance and just accumulate some BTC, ETH, NEO, or some other promising coins. Even if you lose all your money, you have a whole lifetime to make more money. Conversely, if it continues to boom, you’ve started investing at a very early age. There was no way to really do this easily when I was 15. You needed your parents to do it for you. If you have a checking account, you can link it to coin base and start depositing funds and start buying BTC or ETH, then you can trade that over to other exchanges like Bittrex.