Romanboos are the best -boos

Romanboos are the best -boos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bNjp_4jY8pY?t=1674
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus Christ, that image goes from 0 to 11 right fucking quick.

Even Late Romeaboos?

Gracchi brothers were trying to save the Republic. The Senate represented only the rich, so they only pursued the interests of the rich. The Senate wanted it both ways: They get to keep all the land and money, and stay as a republic. If the Gracchi reforms had been made, the pressure for change would have been alieviated.

L*tins were a plague on Europe

t. g*****ic

There's no such thing as a good boo. All they are is a mixture of autism and incomplete knowledge.

Where's the british one where he slowly turns into Lindybeige?

>tfw never finished this

I couldn't decide on what lines for the rest of the spots, and there are no actual images of Tlacaelel I could use that would work well, since pretty much the only main one is pic related (and even then we aren't even sure this is speffically a picture of him)

whoops, i'm retarded, obviously I can';t post 2 images at once

say something about random pointless shit like padded armor just as good as european stuff, medicine, wealth distribution or laws or astrology

and last
>Cartel killings are righteous. Huitzilopochtli must be appeased.

Genuinely fresh stuff

This one speaks to me, Seleucids>all other Greek states

Early roman cataphracts, nice taste

>used to be a huge seleucid empire fan because of Rome Total War
>one of the usernames in a multiplayer game I used was Seleukia
>somebody got mad at me one day during a game and he called me a weeb because of my username

roman cavalry masks were aesthetic as fuck even if they were rather impractical

Hi, Marches, thanks for posting my OC.

anyone have the Wehrmacht boo meme?

The einzatgruppen was an anti-terrorist organization

any ptolemy boo memes?

>Viscellinus was trying to save the Republic. The Senate represented only the rich, so they only pursued the interests of the rich. The Senate wanted it both ways: They get to keep all the land and money, and stay as a republic. If Viscellinus' reforms had been made, the pressure for change would have been alieviated.

What's the third one about?

This is literally correct.

Joan

>say something about random pointless shit like padded armor just as good as european stuff,

But the Spanish really did switch over to native layered fiber armor due to it's relative effectiveness while being lighter and better for the climate

Between October 1428 and May 1429, during the Hundred Years’ War (1337-1453), the city of Orleans, France, was besieged by English forces. On May 8, 1429, Joan of Arc (1412-31), a teenage French peasant, successfully led a French force to break the siege.

>Misogynist BTFO

>republics
lol no, autocracy all the way

C*lt detected

That is objectively what they were though.

The laws of war explictly prohibit fighting as a completely unmarked unit/disguised as a civilian in an active battlefield or its viccinity.

There is no difference between taliban tactics today and what the bolshevist partisans did back then, except that the partisans actually tortured and maimed captured Wehrmacht personnel in abhorrent and unimaginable ways before killing them aswell.

And no, your post-war allied black atrocity propaganda and forged pictures are not proof of "mass-killings", most of these people were killed by the soviets, Chernobyl was done by them so as to bury all future evidence

England was single handily defeated by a teenage girl

>englel
>any year

How do you think the Einsatzgruppen found and killed these terrorists..do you really believe that they went through the trouble that we go through today to find them?

I don't think you couldn't ask for a more perfect response. Thank you, Veeky Forums.

>war lasts another 20 years after her death

What good is a shield like that if you're already covered head to toe in armor?

Only if they agree that the original Roman emperors were Nordic. Not those like this faggot Dominigger spreading some swarthy innacurate propaganda.

WE WUZ ROMANZ ITALICS SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

We did it guys! You contributed to this, didn't you?

fuck you, troll

Some post venice

Looks like it covers the left armpit. Seems like a natural weakspot.

To block blows by weapons in hand to hand combat

Ancient Romans weren't Nord-

everything except the 1 Char = 13 Panzers part is correct tho

>5 shermans = 1 tiger
>wrong

>found this hilarious
>can't show it to anyone because no one would get it

Crazy girl talkin to god n shit

Heresy is a hell of a drug

27:54 is a good starting point. The 5 Shermans = 1 Tiger thing is a meme through and through, and the Sherman really isn't as bad as people think.

youtu.be/bNjp_4jY8pY?t=1674

Pic semi related

>someone is nordic if the they have blonde hair

za rodinu

Octavian was a Nordic in all dimensions, maybe his face was a bit robust but still in Nordic range.

The only thing pol pot did wrong was kill the farmers and the urbanites when all he needed to do was just kill the urbanites

change 3 to 2

3. Sacrifices were for the greater good

4. that war prayer for the Macuiltonaleque, especially the last stanza

Where are you going? Where are you going?
To war, to the sacred water.
There our mother, Flying Obsidian,
dyes men, on the battlefield.

Oh Mactlacueye, oh Macuil Malinalli!
War is like a flower.
You are going to hold it in your hands.

Sacred crazy flowers,
flowers of bonfires,
our only ornament,
war flowers.

btw, that's some really nice quality user

He was a dark haired dark eyed man. He wad latin and latin werent blonde people

>Pliny was wrong, WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIIEEEET

That can be edited and later published, LARPer

What can be edited? Pliny's work? Hahahaha.

Pathetic mednigger.

I've seen this meme a hundred times and the last quote still gets me Everytime

>the laws of war
the absolute state of Veeky Forums when WAR CRIMINALS appeal the LAWS OF WAR. my sides have just been thrown onto the pyre at auschwitz holy fuck btfo

I agree with all of this.

ja kinder, we wuz imperiums unt shit. we built aqueducts and forums and longshi-TRIREMES with our ROMANO-Nordic mind powers.

> cotton armor was the kevlar of its time, it outmatched steel in every way

>Every quote but the thank one is true

cmon user you can do better try being more outrageous

>The french resistance played a bigger part in the allied victory of WWII than the british

Reminder that Cicero did nothing wrong.

i don't think its a meme because a tiger cost 5x as much

>Angloboo
>Not teaaboo

>Virgin French flag plant
>Chad Turk slam

There is nothing meme about medium tanks getting shit on in head to head fights against heavy tanks made for that specific purpose. Saying Shermans got rekt by Tigers doesn't remotely diminish the value of the sherman as a competently made medium tank. The meme shit I'd imagine would be retards thinking every panzer=tiger and shitting on Shermans accordingly.

Deviate blows and spears instead of taking them center mass on a charging horse.

Lmao the salt.

this is still the best one

how is any of this outrageous?

stinky turk using little faggot memes

who /historyofromepodcast/ here?

Why was Cato the Elder against ALL Greeks? His way of life was similar to that of the Stoics. He was a obviously a wise man, but in this issue, I think he was not correct.

Muh antecestor :)

>English perpetually on the losing streak most of that time

Contribooting

the guy who talks about old guns on youtube? how is he connected to ouiabooism?

It's Freeaboo, my friend

Was expecting something about the Vietnam War and how we didn't lose it.

I was considering justifying Agent Orange for #3

He was (rightly) afraid of Eastern ideas of autocracy and the growing Greekaboo segment among the Roman elite. In this mind, it would lead to no less then the fall of the Republic.

And he was right.

>The Aztecs could have taken the Spaniard force on its own, they only lost because the conquistadors manipulated the natives into allying!

>The Mexica people shall not survive the destruction of the fifth world unless they sacrifice all among them of Spanish descent to Huitzilopochtli on the steps of the Templo Mayor.

>Bit look at muh anecdote as if it's has any correspondence to statistical volumes of tank casualties throughout the war
Ameriboos are the worst , can't even do math right but they think they can do tanks rights lol

This

The Gracci brothers were symptom of the failings of the Republic, not the cause.

bump

汉贼不两立!
王业不偏安!

Cato the Elder was right all along, wasn't he?