Portfolio thread and r8

Portfolio thread and r8

Why FUN

So predictable. Same pattern and making great profits. Plus just wait til Nov. one of funniest coin out there ;)

Sia and strat have not impressed me lately

>inb4 diversify

>inb4 sell XRP for more LINK
It's not doing anything special until it's listed on an exchange.

Sell XRP for more LINK

You're betting on the fact that scaling won't have any elegant solution for block chain,and IOTA will win as the only crypto that truly scales. Or are there other reasons behind your lack of diversity?

please help

r8

D-dions, bruh

I will in due time, friend. For now, there's a big XRP pump to ride, and yes I am talking about the SWELL conference.

Sell LINK for KNC and double your profits when Polo lists it.

Idk what I'm doing

I'm a newb, pls gib advise.

Rate me goys

not gona profit much holding small amounts of high value coins, go all in on somethin lower with higher short term potential like ARK or WTC.

Alpha chad / 10

thisIf you can't even afford a full coin then dump it and buy a shit ton of the smaller ones

Buy more LINK and XRP, both will pump at some point, but probably not at the same time. So when one pumps, sell it and put the profits into the other. Easy

Unstoppable.

Ya'll need more IOC DIONS countdown has begun... what are you doing...

With LINK you'll just barely break even with all the other shit

Started with 2k in june. Not bad so far but things have slowed down. What do?

Ditch all the OMG for LINK

Not unless you want to be holding bags of LINK forever lmao :'D

I will make it

Im rocking that basicbitch blockfolio

>LINK
>bags
Pick one

Link will make you retire

Wrong pic

Yep, take a risk wother a shitcoin that'll 10x

Any recommendations?

Probably gonna start looking into ICOs. I only trade on bittrex right now

Only been in the game 10 days. pretty much dove in head first without really knowing what I was doing. listened to /biz

am I wrong to be looking to hold most of these till next year? I will only have about 200-500 dollars to put in every 2 weeks when i get my ok paychecks (making around 1400-1600 per check after taxes and 401k contribution) I was putting in 10% to the 401k but I just droped my contribution to 6% so I can invest a bit more into crypto... Dumb Idea? I still have 3 days to change my mind before the next quarter goes into affect!

That's my exact plan

>listened to /biz
>bought litecoin
Well which one was it?

You're poor dude. Just go all in on a cheap coin listed on etherdelta that hasn't hit a good exchange yet. Ahem, Link. Double your profit and continue the hustle until you play with real money.

Yea. I had no idea what I was doing the first day. I was going buy happy on coinbase. made some school boy errors. that was the least of them. Sure is entertaining

How long does it take for coins like that to moon?

How do I add my holdings to the coins which I have?

With the amount of money you have you can't be a part of moon missions yet. Unless you get extremely lucky. Become a badass at trading, keep practicing, do your research and take solid risks. Once you are in the thousands bracket, you diversify your port for moon missions.

Learn the 13, 34 exponential line on bittrex and start making money poor user. You can do it!

Am I gonna make it?

Bitch, you already made it.

>Learn the 13, 34 exponential line on bittrex and start making money poor user. You can do it!

similar to that guy, I dont have enough for the moon missions. heres my issue! i work 12 hours a day monday - sat... no time for day trading and when I get home its no guarantee a coin will be up or down.

do I need to learn how to bittrex and just put in buy sell orders that can fulfill wile im out?

why link?

and why OMG and no NEO?

Learn how to read charts ahead of time and study trends and yes, place your orders before work and sleep. Also the biz shilling gives for a great heads up on P&Ds. Sometimes kind anons give great info on missions, for example elix last Saturday.

you must be a young man but his portfolios value after paying tax is about 1 year of employment for a middle class American. That's nowhere near "making it", guy needs like $500k-1mil to even consider an early retirement

Am I doing it right? Started with $2k in May.

So wait, you started with $2k and now you're worth over $53k? Is that what I'm seeing here?

What the fuck

>95K
>Middle class after taxes

Literally puts you in the top 25% to have that kind of annual income

Been in the game for less than a month. Was hoping BTC would go down some more... Now focused on accumulating LINK.

25k FUN here. I could get another 25k, should I? I know that we're getting a logo rebrand in the next 6-13 days.

All of you go all-in on coins shilled here eh?
That's nuts.

(Page 1)

You have no idea how little some people have, do you?

(page 2)

No VTC whales in this thread... I am disappointed

Here's a pretty unique portfolio, please rate.

Just fix my shit up

iota akbar 0/ remember the time this shitcoin was over 1usd

Thought there would be some bigger players here desu

Sharing is caring, user. Buy me a beer?

Ignore the $45 drop.

It's due to an error I made entering information

We are going to make it, user.

Is this a decent portfolio?

yup :D
Could be more if I knew what I was doing. Just luck in a bull market.

Literal 10/10

Been in this since the Sigt pump. Fell for that meme HARD. Put $150 into it at near ATH. Sold all my remaining Sigt at .09.

I have about $600 USD invested, rest are gains. I just quit chasing moons and deposited into shit I liked when it was on sale.

Currently waiting for next pay check, I'll be putting probably $500 into Ripple and $100 into WTC on a dip, $100 into QTum.