Chink Martial Arts

Hello. I’m the eternal M*nchu. If you want to know more about practical, yet historically accurate Chinese martial arts, just ask me. No wuxia stuff guaranteed.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sU8xVMwzxS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can I fight like Lu Bu in Dynasty Warriors?

The Chinese arts have gained an unfortunate reputation in recent years, This is in contrast to their reputation historically, where both other Asians and early western observers noted Chinese martial artists both for their technical finesse and practical ability.

I suppose alot of the fault lies in the cultural revolution and the craziness of the late 19th century in China, while Japan had an opportunity to build up national martial arts and preserve older ones, Chinese martial arts were forced to survive ont he fringes: rural areas and colonies outside the mainland.

What types of martial arts did the Shandong Giants use?

You can’t dingaling. That weapon is too big to be called a sword. Too thick, too heavy and far too rough. Indeed, it is a heap of raw iron.

They used the way of Chang Qiang. Measuring, roughly at one Zhang and Eight Chi, the giant spear was a common missile weapon for the Shanghai Sharks.

Yep. Perhaps you should check out respconstructed efforts for the manual Muyedobotongji. Compiled in 1790, it lists the practical usage of Classical Chinese techniques from the Wu Bei Zhi.

I have some interest in the reconstructed arts, But I would hope those who do it have some understanding of Chinese wrestling and the "internal" body organization common to Chinese martial arts

>"Conspiracy theories among Han Clothing Movement participants claim that there is a secret Manchu plan for restoration that has been underway from the start of the post-1978 reform era. They argue that Manchus secretly control every important party-state institution, such as the People’s Liberation Army, the Party Propaganda Department, the Ministry of Culture and especially the National Population and Family Planning Commission which is regarded as a stronghold of Manchu influence."

thoughs on this? are the (((manchu))) elite secretly controlling china???

I see. Koreans do practice basic weaponaries like the quarter staff and advancing towards the Guan Dao, but I’ve yet to see any contemporary historical groups that practices quan fa, wrestling etc first.

Teach me the Five Original Animals and Zui Quan.
It's not that I want it for fighting I just want to practice.

I thought he used a spear bow and sword irl.

No, you simple minded Han Ren. (((We))) are definitely not coming back. Go dress up in paper hanfu or something.

Ye, he did. It’s another pathetic attempt from the “honourable Wokou” to tarnish our great heritage.

how do i train to be a southern pirate?

God I genuinely hate this guy.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sU8xVMwzxS4

WHAT!? so you want be a tough guy eh? We Wuzzing Jap pirates and raping Chinese women funny to you guy? We totally didn’t pillage by the way.

Your thoughts on Shijou Saikyo no Deshi Kenichi?

>Being an obnoxious faggot with his movements
>Completely and obviously stanced with something that's supposed to be unpreditable
>Wanting to pretend like he's Lei Wulong

Where do you guys even get these animes?

Its true, why else would CCP implement one child policy? To get rid of the Han! They are also responsible for the polution in Han areas to speed up the prosses. I also find it funny that the supposed Han officals wifes use M*nchu clothing.
Death by thousand slices is not enough for these filthy barbarians.

Giving it 50 years until the Great Qing is proclaimed once more.

More's the pity they're unironically not.

I recall there were pirates under the employ of the Qing