Invested 5k on blackmoon

>invested 5k on blackmoon
>thought blackmoon would moon
>sees every coin mooning but no blackmoon

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Cadavari/blackmoon-crypto-could-be-a-fraud-5e6a96d88cc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We'll have our day

Unfortunately it's down 20 pct, but it's only been a week or so for something that is an obvious long-term hold.

Moron.

beautiful chart we have here op

The impatience is unreal. I swear Veeky Forums hodls for an average of a week tops.

This. Anyone who bought BMC with the intentions of flipping for a quick profit deserved the burn. I just wish I had more money to funnel into it while it's on sale.

20% of my portfolio is BMC and I'm not even worried solid dev team

Thats what you get for taking financial advice from cryptonigger.

This and this. BMC is a long term and solid hold.

your fault for investing in a coin called "black moon"

LOL

What a retard.

have you guys read about the possibly scam on this coin?
medium.com/@Cadavari/blackmoon-crypto-could-be-a-fraud-5e6a96d88cc4

It should take about 15-25 minutes of reading for someone to be able to dispel this fud for themselves. I've done my time, you do yours.

I sold my bmc at a 1.2 eth loss to buy into walton and neo.

Never felt better and more relieved

Im no longer..

B L A C K E D

just like DGB fags where its heading straight to 0. AT LEAST MAKE IT BREAK EVEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5k... felt bad with my poor 100

Pppfft get rekt shitcoiners

Yea I invested 3500

We will make it they say.

Hodl they say.

I guess I'm holding this shit till they release the first fund in q1 2018. Oh well.

Explain to me BMC's shortcomings? and why they're unresolvable?

dickhead stay poor

This is the best fucking coin. Swing trades are netting me 20 coins at a time.

I'm hesitant to throw more of my portfolio at this to accumulate faster, but only because I know it's going to crash the instant I do.

Who gIves a crap if it does?... the buyback would still gain you a profit. Fucking accumulate faster bro

it was too well executed ICO. everyone got their coins. no whitelist. no bullshit. its an ICO like so many others. theres no FOMO. whoever wanted to get in got in already.

Thread still alive? It's at all time low in the BTC ratio with no buy support as a few BTC will clear the orderbook. Should I jump off the bridge later?

The coins value will rise when institutions demand them for the development of coins, or when the returns for being a continuous contributor are truly realised. Chances are no investor bought into the ICO to stock up to make a fund, and very few people will be in for CC over quick returns.

tfw no BMC spinner

Just grow a pair and hodl like a man, otherwise you'll actually be off a bridge when this hits $20 after it generates revenue and has several well performing funds.

also, if isnt an indicator that this thing is gonna moon idk what is

It's a long bold but most of us here are not for the long hold. The market is bullish now. There is not point at going long.

Can someone explain the buyback?

Actually youre permanently blacked because you sold at a loss, shitter.

>Thinks he isnt blacked anymore when he sold at loss