If you had $500 to start with, What would you buy right now?

If you had $500 to start with, What would you buy right now?

a job

The job is crypto trading with $500.

Infinite loop
>has $500 to buy stuff
>buys a job that gives $500 to buy stuff
>buys a job that gives $500 to buy stuff
Repeat until dead

If I had $500 I would just ask biz what to do with it.

Is this assuming you only stay at each $500 job until you make $500 and your like 'peace, bitch, im buying another $500 job'

well i made $8 off NEO yesterday.. im sure Veeky Forums can help me do better than that

Atleast 3 pairs of kneepads.

this is objectively the quickest way to no longer have $500 without actually intending to loose it

just shill me the daily pumps i'll be right

trade on x100 margin

just no

Just buy some btc or eth.

Could someone give me a 5 second explanation on margin trading? Is it like borrowing 100 btc with your .1? I don't really get why it exists or how you don't lose more.

LINK

if you had 0.1btc you'd probably be allowed to trade 0.001 on a 100x margin, and if it moves 1% in the wrong way kiss your .1 btc goodbye.

500 dollars in mooncoin

everythings fucking mooning today and i hold nothing but btc
i wish i diversified, but everyone here said go all in on one coin as i dont have enough.
fuck you Veeky Forums give me some good advice for once

Litecoin, honestly. I know biz gives it shit, but it's ATH was almost double this. I'm pretty confident that it will easily hit it again. It follows bitcoin and with the atomic swapping, will get extra attention.

Go for stable, less risky coins first, then when you've made some good cash, branch out into the other altcoins.

NXC is being driven down for tomorrows release (Just look at that chart). almost 100% positive it should be easy gains when it pops back up but beware, it might still go a bit lower first.

it might pump but it has a 25mil market cap... and its based on, a shitty game.

looking at STR... will it pump higher by tomorrow?

Games pretty sweet actually. Will it end up being the next big thing? Probably not. But certainly will be successful.

It's when you borrow stock/crypto to increase profits.
You put $500 at 100x margin and it goes up by $1 you've just made around 50k - fees.

sorry submitted before i answered you question, STR = strat? If so i wouldn't go near it. Personally thats my own thing though, that coins burned me more times than i can count.

This is the correct answer. Good luck OP.

All in on Kyber

Rule 1: Buy nothing that's being shilled here
Rule 2: If you see pink Wojaks, or posts bashing coins, look into them
Rule 3: Diversify, I can't stress this enough. Proper Bank management is key to risk management.
Rule 4: Keep your investment per coin small. Max 10% of your overall holdings (May exclude BTC and ETH)
Rule 5: never buy during a pump

Whatever you buy, if you follow these rules you are guaranteed profit in the mid term.

>buy nothing that's shilled here
>look into coins being bashed
so should he buy LINK or not?

FunFair without a doubt

Not if you want to be stuck figuring out how not to f up on ED. LINK has hype but no growth for now. KNC is a far better option to explore.

>how not to fuck up on ED
ED is piss easy to use m8, it just takes awhile

Buy Bitbean and start sprouting.

is this a mexican thing? i dont understand

bruhh im deaaaad

CV2

Yes. It's paying for the wall.

Funfair looking good, new resistance and rebrand coming soon, Look what happened to antshares.