25% in my physics test

>25% in my physics test
>48% on my differential equations (and repeating the class too) test
>i fail this semester, my financial aid gets cut off
>mfw crypto is my only purpose in live and my portfolio is still red
Should i escape this hellhole and fuck off on my own? I never had a job too and was a former neet.

what the fuck is your major. you gotta stop fucking up mate, go to office hours

Take Adderall. Try not to get too addicted before you graduate, and then stop taking when you get out. I swear to god you will finish.

Uni?

You're bad at math. Differential equations isn't that hard. Physics sucks and actually takes some studying.
Drop out, Lose all of your money trading crypto, and hurry up with my tall carmel macchiato.

God I hope you're not in a STEM program, if so you're kinda fucked. That or stop being a lazy fuck and start putting time in. Instead of going home to mommy for your fucking tendies go to the library..EVERY DAY... and work on this.

Oh come on, you don't need to be so hard on him. Differential equations isn't any harder than calc 2 which is a requisite for the class, if he got through calc 2 he can get through differential equations.

Listen kid, take the pills

Get an Rx from your doc

Thank me later

I thought it was easier. Hopefully he won't have to do multivariable.

>dude just guess the solution lmao
diff eqs sure are fun

calculus was probably the easiest part of my degree rofl

pdes werent though, that shit was so fucked. never again mang

i still cannot deside on civil or materials engineering
im not a degenerate
somewhere in SF bay area
i was formally gifted in elemetry and middle school. Ever since like 11th grade, i sucked at school EVERY SINGLE YEAR. The last time i got above a 3.0gpa was 11th grade too.
i better not fall for the stem meme
i took calc 2 in 2013 and multivariable in 2015 with one retake at first and then passed with ease. doesn't help that i already dropped out for a year and a half already

Degenerate? Adderall HELPS YOU FUCKING STUDY YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Your grade is a function of how much focus and time you put into studying. ADDERALL MAKES YOUR FOCUS GO UP AND SIT THERE ALL FUCKING DAY AND ACE YOUR EXAMS

Stay poor dumbass

You perfectly capable of taking these classes. You're taking the chug n plug versions for engineering fags too so it's supposed to be doable.

Apply yourself, get tested for ADHD because you probably have it and you likely need therapy because we can already tell you've got other underlining issues that need to be addressed.

Good luck.

Try going to class and doing your homework maybe. I had 4 exams this week and barely studied for any of them. Although I haven't missed a day of class or a homework assignment. I definitely got A's B's on all of em.

You passed Multivariable and you're pulling a 48% on diff equations. Did you suffer brain damage somewhere in between?

Serious advice, you either need to make crypto your job - or you need to make becoming an engineer your job. Step away from the other one.

I feel kind of the same way. I'm going to college but I don't really give a shit about the study or getting a job. I've worked before and one thing I found was no matter what field I was in it was always shit and made me feel like shit.

Crypto is all I have in this world, and even that is nothing but a weak hope.

no thanks, you are not better than weedfags
what issues? all i do is go to school, take notes, get back and browse image boards and fap.
>t. nonstem liberal arts major
i was neet for 1.5 years
but i still want to be a millionaire before 30 at least don't care if i fail out or not.

also wagecucking is something i do not look forward too.

> what issues? all i do is go to school, take notes, get back and browse image boards and fap.

What about study?

When do you FUCKING study?

You deserve to be poor you fucking idiot

>no thanks, you are not better than weedfags

???

Is it that you're against drugs entirely? Do you consider drinking coffee degenerate?

Want help? I'm doing the same classes as you. I believe your doing cal 1 and mechanics, right?

Shut the fuck up I'm in the same boat as OP, and ADHD meds don't fucking help. Passed linear algebra with a 98% and stats with a 92% but somehow had 13% on physics and 5% on Calc1. I get 100% on all my programming labs but less than 30% on the exams. Adderall doesn't help you. All you have to do is take less classes. Now I'm stuck on a probation semester with 14 credits worth of classes and while playing 3 vidyas competitvely and watching at least 2 hours of anime a day while getting a 7x return on crypto since I started trading in summer because I had nothing to do.

Bro, if you have ADHD and meds don't help you're either a fuckup, on the wrong dose, built up tolerance, or you have a different / additional issues.

Programming classes are easy. Linear algebra (without proofs) is easy, intro stats is a joke. For calc / physics, If you're getting pretty much everything wrong on the test the problem is your preparation -- all your time goes towards playing video games, watching 2d cartoons, and buying scam tokens on the internet.

Notice how the classes and tests your failing are the ones that actually require some level of prior preparation and active problem solving.

You actually have to do things (study), adhd meds are not some kind of limitless pill that fixes your life for you.

How about you actually try? Stop fooling yourself by telling people you are trying. If you don't want to change, then at least be honest about it. If not, you're just wasting everybody's time, yours included.

Holy shit OP you're the biggest brainlet and faggot I've seen today.

Sort yourself out OP you're pathetic. Practice. Redo old exam papers. Ask for help. Stop leaving things to the last minute. None of its hard but you've just got to put in the hours consistently.

t. Oldfag engineer

>ADHD meds don't fucking help
Buddy, if you can't pass a Calc course with a prescription of Adderall, then that just means you're too stupid to pass the course. I legit have ADHD and I didn't have problems until Calc 3.

Don't get me wrong, I started going downhill after grade 12. Literally went from a 4.0 to a 0.8 GPA in 2 semesters. Shit went downhill for another 4 years. I just got diagnosed with high functioning autism this summer at 22 years old. The meds did help a bit, but every time I get to that "preparation and problem solving" part I end up having 3 livestreams opened with music playing in the background while watching anime at 1.5x speed while getting 15 JAVs downloading at the same time and playing Hearthstone on my phone while I'm completing half-assed preparations for some next incoming exam. I currently have over 200 Firefox tabs opened where I'm actively using 85% of them. Meds do help me out a bit because it helps me out with to stay at pace but on the other side I literally can't manage to do 1 thing at a time. I reset my tolerance every couple of weeks so rhat I can stay at minimum dosage because if I go too high I start skipping heartbeats. That one time I took 4x my dosage after building up tolerance for 3 months to study for an exam I ended up blank staring at the wall for 18 hours straight.

>fail at normiedom
>fail at cryptoNEET

Its hopeless OP, even a monkey could be in the green with these telegraphed swings

>ADHD meds don't fucking help

That's because ADHD is a stupid millennial condition invented to excuse a lack of discipline. Physics and calculus require actual thought on your part, so maybe spend less time playing video games and watching anime and more time studying. Protip: cramming the night before an exam is not studying.

>take less classes

More millennial nonsense. If you aren't taking the same number of classes each semester and graduating in 4 years/8 semesters you're fucking up badly. Only slackers take fewer classes.

Chemistry graduate here. I was in a similar boat, PCHEM was just railing me.

This is the part where office hours comes into play. Go in three times a week. You don't even have to bring questions. Just show your fucking face, and make him think you're busting your ass (and you better be). Fucking SQUEAK THROUGH. You fucking bastard, you're almost there.

It's time to double down. This is good, college is supposed to challenge you. If a STEM degree doesn't make you want to cry, then you are too high-functioning autistic to ever make it except in a deep lab somewhere.

Pull through you pussy. Admit your fuckups, and live in your professors office. Study your ass off. Study in groups. Find a guy with old exams, there is always at least three in a classroom with a google drive full of every exam you could ever see.

Pull Through.

>no thanks, you are not better than weedfags

and yet you are super jealous of the average adderall users accomplishments. You are contradicting yourself.

kek same, I have completely skipped 6 weeks of university studies for crypto. I had 3 midsems and studied for them all in 2 days. Got 75% for two, I will probably fail the other.