Deluded Arkies thread

>this is a moon in ark world

absolutely deluded.

hahaha its going the way of dgb

HAHAHAHAHA get your sharpies ready Arkies

wow ark, normally i would say the deluded meme is retarded, but your coin is seriously dying -.-

hahaha I bought that little pump and sold at the top let it burn

Went all in on ark at 71000 how blessed am I?

I have an emotional connection to this coin I bought it at 0.00012 sats and don't want to let it go.

Damn, glad I got in at 37400sat and have been staking since. I'll keep deluding myself over here.

let go, user.

it's time to let go.

So now that ARK is dead what is Veeky Forums moving on to next? Where from here?

IF IT DOESNT MOVE UP 1000% PER DAY IT"S A DEADCOIN

Lmao you guys are dumb as fuck.

BTW it would be extremely stupid to sell right when the mobile wallet is about to be released.

The team looks to be really killing it on their roadmap, lots of progress. ARK is easily one of the most exciting coins and has a good shot at some very big gainz

thank you for keeping me in check

Are people honestly giving advice to others saying ARK is worth buying right now?

idk maybe some people like to go against the grain and buy low and sell high.

THAT 30 MINUTES IT LASTED ALMOST GAVE ME HOPE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So vewy dewuded. They weawwy bewieve Awk wiww be wowth something. Huhuheheheh.

So you really think the release of a fucking wallet is going to deliver you from this?

Are you joking?

You honestly think a WALLET release is going to bring hype to your coin?

Holy shit you arkies are actually littered with downs syndrome.

Kek

ark is just a very slow pump and dump

Yeah ARK is doing so horrible guyz. Its only up 4000% in less than a year. Sell now cause I'm only trying to help you.

ARK marines incoming

It's never gonna rise more than 5% absolute max, probably gonna go between -1 and +1% for eternity

>tfw all in ark

Can a Digimarine shed some light on how eternal bagholding feels? Any tips and tricks to help with the coping process?

Wow you got that from 1 week of watching Ark? Lmao what a retard, are you new at this? Coins can stay stagnant for weeks at a time and thats completely normal and fine.

When did you get in? How many ark? Are you staking?

"I'm holding my scam coins as a reminder every morning when I wake up" - user

uh huh..

Audible kek

These embarassing writing styles give you away.

Look at the 3 month chart though. It's actually going to lift off soon, dead coin memes aside

why do you morons waste time with these threads? Every coin that moons has a correction, every single one of them, what's so hard to understand? neo, eth, btc, every one of tehm.

chainlink is the new messiah
much higher chance of making me literally a millionaire

t. used to hold about 95% ark

keep changing your mind like a woman

It's not. Ark is coming back down to earth. The excitement is dissipating and none of their smart bridges and technology buzzwords are coming true.

nah senpai, it's just not gonna moon. If you go huge on it you might make a minor %profit though, but meanwhile btc is gonna rise even further so that "profit" is gonna barely break even

You fucking autist noooo one cares about the "slump". Most of us got in before a dollar and get dpos every day. Everyone knows where this coin is going

yes

You have to do better

Get your marine boots on kid

read

keep holding bags like the paralyzed fag you are.

> Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily
> cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives
> by bending with the wind.
> t. Bruce Lee

кeк ты c /cc и cюдa пpипepcя дayн

>read
how? it's in fucking russian you retard

Newfag doesn't know how to greentext