Medium declares that Kyber is very valuable

medium.com/cryptobro/so-how-much-is-kyber-really-worth-should-you-buy-knc-now-953dd5b49e97

BUY Kyber (KNC) now obviously.... or die poor!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kyber-network/#markets
steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is
binance.com/trade.html?symbol=KNC_ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I WANT TO BUT DON'T THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA

Watching waiting for the dip to be over

Your loss. The blog post says it all.

I thought medium was just a place anyone could blog? wtf are you talking about?

You're supposed to buy the dip. Don't try to time the market & catch a serious case of fomo. You'll end up with a high entry point and little profits. This is currently the dip.

Okay just bought how long does it take to fill usually

longer than it takes to bleach your black asshole, faggot.

Ok I'm in at $1.60 probably selling at $2 bby

easiest 10x we'll ever make

and you wonder why your stepdad hates you.

Play nice! There enough Money Skelly approved KNC for everyone. Order should fill when someone wants to sell you their pot of gold. HODL it tight. Don't die poor like some of these shitcoin HODling noobs.

What is estimated price by eoy

no. there can be only one!

So long the steemit faggot haven't posted yet his/her garbage.

smart boy

>feminine penis expert detected

Kyber is set to release their platform in Q1 2018. You can play around with their demo for now. I'd expect a build up at the end of the year. Especially as more exchanges list KNC and their progress is promoted. Q1 2018 is likely where the real profits are made.

omfg lol

how buy

Start here:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kyber-network/#markets

Medium is a blogging platform

Kyber on Medium? This is huge for the token. This is the last chance the get in. Once Steemit starts talking about it, it's gonna blow up!

NO DUH!!! The blog post explains what Kyber is to noobs and what profits can be gained. That's the important thing here. Now go tell you entire family and your friends to buy Kyber or die poor.

Just sold my house, how can i cash in?!

Take out $1 million extra, bring more money or die trying

Steemit not as hopeful: steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is

Steemit wants all of us to die poor. They probably caused the Kyber dump on Binance to steal all the cash money from us and get KNC dirt cheap for themselves. Shameful! Steemit = Illuminati confirmed.

Steemit says KNC doesn't get used until later. WHO SHOULD I TRUST? WHY IS THIS SO HARD?

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=KNC_ETH

FOMO mode ... those who didn't listen shall feel.

Steemit FUD, how classically stupid yet funny. If you followed my advice and bought KNC as soon as I posted this you would have made profits already. Also, Q1 2018 is that far desu. Watch KNC slowly gain until then. FOMO mode has been activated and rocket is soon leaving, but keep believing Steemit I guess.