youtube.com/watch?v=NjsO1bGMd20
youtube.com/watch?v=AOJX-MoVWEM
youtube.com/watch?v=2QOhKVvfXD8
youtube.com/watch?v=vY1pxbOzIOU
youtube.com/watch?v=VEukg1GV2-o
youtube.com/watch?v=h3Kxqx5Xfuo
youtube.com/watch?v=v_kl8sg8MTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I always wonder why the fuck believers don't think that their beliefs will be replaced with others within a few thousand years.

Because muh eternal skydaddy is real
>just another cult in a long line of cults

Why would they? Apply the same thing to literally any and all of your beliefs and see how it works.

>Why would they?
Because they will?

Early Sikhism before the hair and turban memes is the true faith.

I think that in Islam one of the sign of the end of times is that Islam will completly disappear.

One thing can be the one true faith

>t. brainlet

'sup brainlet

faith itself...

Abrhahamism is the one true faith.

brainlet.

>”Something can be the one true faith”

Some things can be false faiths.

God tends to butt in only when someone is off the reservation like the Abrahamics:

pls don't shill your channel here

>atheist cucktard
>implying that that can’t possibly happen to athiesm

>implying it can
There will always be atheists.

Atheists come and go like the seasons in world history.

There will always be those who reject the claims of deities, be they visible or not. Religions on the other hand all eventually fade into myth.

>pls don't shill your channel here

I'm not "shilling my channel" - I'm just sharing the truth about our universe:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOJX-MoVWEM

>not shilling your channel
>subs in the tens and less than ten views
sure, user

>I don't practice the faith of my father, and their father before them

>i believe something because people directly related to me believed it
brainlet

>sure, user

Learn or don't learn. I'm either in hell and other humans aren't real in which case handing out evidence of God does no real people harm, or I'm your God and you have no choice in the matter. Regardless, most stuff on my channel is copyrighted so I can't monetize it - it's purely intended as theological educational material for those who are ignorant of theology:

youtube.com/watch?v=2QOhKVvfXD8

please don't advertise your channel here

>please don't advertise your channel here

I'm not advertising my channel - I'm providing theological educational material on matters of theology as a theologian. Please stop shitposting and contribute meaningful posts to the conversation regarding the topic at hand: "Something can be the one true faith."

youtube.com/watch?v=vY1pxbOzIOU

You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed

Wishful thinking and wishful ignorance.

Willful ignorance*
My bad

This is you teaching people about theology?
This is Zeitgeist pt.1 tier terrible

>You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed

No, but far from the dumbest. ~135ish IQ.

>This is you teaching people about theology?

Do you have any specific questions regarding provided materials?

FreeQuickIQtest.com doesn't count, user.

*reveals power level*

>FreeQuickIQtest.com doesn't count, user

Ok, well, I don't need to justify myself to you. I've aced Differential Equations, Calc-based classical mechanics and electromagnetism, every math course I've taken except Calc III which I got a B in, Physiology, Botany, Chem I & II, Anatomy, upper division English Grammar, Logic and Critical Thinking, and about a couple dozen literature and religious studies classes. I know C++ beginner-intermediate and C# quite well.

I know 3d animation decent as well, here's an image I made in Blender.

The shadows aren't perfect, but nice try.

>basic level STEM, English, and misc humanities
Wow so impressive...

>Wow so impressive...

It's not that impressive - but it is partly why the US Government's employees and citizens are being charged with treason, torture, terrorist threats, and attempted murder against me:

youtube.com/watch?v=VEukg1GV2-o

>when you sort of want to taunt him but he legit sounds like someone who'd make the news one day (in a bad way)

>I'm providing theological educational material on matters of theology as a theologian.
How exactly is one supposed to extract any knowledge or meaning from these videos? They all seem to just be nonsense, random videos and images cut together with what seems to be no rhyme or reason.
I find it hard to believe it's just nonsensical though, given how prolific you are: the rate at which videos are uploaded to the channel and the fact that you post in every single thread on Veeky Forums makes it clear that you put significant effort into this, far more than some asshat posting nonsense would.
So how exactly does one interpret the videos you post? What knowledge/idea is supposed to be imparted by them?

>fact that you post in every single thread on Veeky Forums makes it clear that you put significant effort into this, far more than some asshat posting nonsense would.

I post mostly in threads related to theology or the Imperial Cults of Earth, not "every single thread."

> What knowledge/idea is supposed to be imparted by them?

I am a god, it's simple as that - you will obey my commands if issued to you or be considered a traitor by God.

Or, I am in hell and this is some sort of prison for my consciousness for a crime I committed from some sort of life I had before I was born into this world. I cannot tell from my perspective frame as I only have my personal sensory organs to make sense of my environment.

Personally I'm leaning towards the "solipsistic hell" solution due to the fact that I've provided ample rational evidence of my assertions to the US Government of my divinely appointed authority and no rational and objective human being would ignore them if this were not some sort of simulation designed solely for my torment:

>I am a god, it's simple as that
How exactly is this array of video clips supposed to communicate that? I would ask about individual clips from the video, but there's so many that I imagine it would take an inordinately long time to explain the significance of each one individually.

Assume for a second:

>There is a one true faith.
>That means, there's an infinite number of other, less true faiths that will fade in time.
>No one knows for certain what the one true faith is, meaning all faiths are potentially the one true faith.
>You are likely to follow said religion if you assume it's the one true faith.

With this, it can be assumed nearly everyone who follows a religion believes it to be the one true faith and assumes that unlike a multitude of other faiths, it will persist until the end times. The only way this can be proven incorrect is by the faith withering away to nothing and the end of the world not coming about, at which time there won't be enough believers to care and the faith will simply be a footnote in history.

The other assumption is that there is no one true faith, and thus there is no reason to follow any faith. In essence, you could just ask people why they follow religion at all.

>this will surely be the demise of the Catholic Church

2000 years and still alive, brainlet

Dumbass. It'll die like all the others.

>How exactly is this array of video clips supposed to communicate that?

Well, in that particular video, each clip contains a Jewish actor or actress. Almost all of them in some way form a nexus on The Imperial Cult with the protagonist and villain/anti-hero inversed to give evidence of divine inspiration. The primary assertion of the Jewish people and their collaborators is that absolutely nothing on Earth aside from Moses and the "prophets" is divinely inspired.

For example, the "Jupiter Ascending" clip:

youtube.com/watch?v=h3Kxqx5Xfuo

Or the "Spike Dies" clip:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_kl8sg8MTU

Sikhism is scat

shut up

They won't be.
HAHAHAHAH LELOLOLOELELELELE EPIC FUKIN MEME /B/RO HAHA CHRISTARDS