Post your favorite iconic trait in a historical figure that isn't Hitler's moustache

post your favorite iconic trait in a historical figure that isn't Hitler's moustache

pic related is for me, Gorbachev's birthmark inspires me, for some it might look like hammer & sickle, others might find a siberian archipielago, i like to think of it as a foreign bird, a pompadour cotinga flying carelessly high above the motherland

LBJ's massive dong.

Charles ii's horrific inbreeding

Rasputin's big dick

Jesus Christ's blue eyes

isnĀ“t it in a museum?

for all the girls to see

>she will never look at your dick like that

>she will never look at your dick

Spoiler: It's a moose dick

niggers BTFO

wrong

Rasputin had a moose dick?

I gotta say either Himmler's slanted Jap eyes or Goebbels' semitic hook nose.

Kaiser Willy's mustache

And that was them trying to make him look good. Imagine if photos existed

Probably, dude was eccentric

>That call to Haggar pants where specifically requests more room for his nutsack to hang.

Everyone who sees a cigar thinks automatically of him

I think of your mom smoking my cock

>whenever i see Fidel Castro smoking a cigar i think of my dried, fermented, stinky cuban penor inside the mouth of an elderly woman

damn i just got BURNED

Cervine dicks look nothing like that. They don't have glans. They're more long and pointy.

Absolute state of pretty much every board on this site

i think of clint eastwood in tgtbtu desu famalam

Ewww, why are you thinking about fermented cuban cocks inside your mom's mouth user?

Those were cigarillos. And he didn't smoke, which made him quite cranky during filming so Leone had him always chew on the fucking things to improve his performance.

Was it that size in life or did the preservative cause it to swell?

We must be inclusive and let immigrants from other boards be welcomed her with open arms.