There are 7 coins that will x10; 3 coins that will x100 soon, but I'm not going to shill them

There are 7 coins that will x10; 3 coins that will x100 soon, but I'm not going to shill them.

Thanks bought 100k

Walton

Our future Billionaire, tell me why you're still on here faggot, go back to your designated shitting street Pajeets, my son!

I've been here since late 2015. Why shouldn't I be here right now? Just when things are about to get exciting?

ETH gonna *10

Smoking img = brainless fuck

LINK is going 100x

a lot more than that to be quite honest.

Wtc

True, there could be more coins that will x100 in the coming months, but I'm currently invested into non-meme coins right now.

Give us a hint?

One of them is above you.

Happy investing.

Because you dont know pajeet

DIONS, whale bro

Its eth, thanks m8

if btc goes *10, eth gonna *10 at the same time thanks for the advice and for annoucing the bull run

Ardor obviously

Jesus if that's what I think it is that's 1.5 million worth of coins

If things go well for the devs. Was tempted to dump last April but since it's not a security, might was well see where this coin goes.

What coin, senpai?

Whale senpai do you recommend accumulating at these prices?

so what was the purpose of this thread again?

Doge

ELIX is one of the 100x coins

Ive also been accumulating this coin. Not as heavy as u since I'm a lightweight, but I definitely see high potential. I reckon at least 6x in the next few months

Nuh-uh the font would be comic sans.

I was lightweight before, 2 years ago at least. Turns out that crypto isn't a poor man's game anymore huh.

Monochrome user is crazier, he bought 150MM beans.

is that ECA?

Whys that?

interesting shill thread, looks like the discord fags are learning
they start off with teasing you saying they aren't going to tell you what coin it is, initially pretending theres multiple coins theyre in but will bless you with just one
then some user just HAPPENS to recognize the wallet with the coin name blocked out, and they have this little guess off to create anticipation for the coin and some user will bravely name the coin and will cause some fomo buying in theory

yeah, fuck you faggots.

True be careful because shills like to push shitcoin, but some coins are great pump-and-dump material.

I'm all in, strapped and ready to go. My resignation letter is typed up and my order to sell is set. I'm going to lamboland.

Congrats! I hope to meet you there one day

Shh, don't tell them yet.