Dumb nigger

Dumb nigger

>MMUH GERMANICS
>MUH GERMANICS, MUH BLONDE MUH DARK SHITSKIN MEDS
>GERMANICS HAHA
>DO YOU GET THAT, GERMANICS? LMAO FUCK GERMANICS, GERMANICS PLEASE GERMANICS RAPE MY TIGHT NIGGER HIV ASSHOLE
Time to lynch this obnoxious piece of shit.

good thread

Well, germanics are shit so they're not wrong in that department.

Saged, butthurt retard

Cool

I have no clue what you're talking about, OP. What does the Dominicans Republic have to do with both hating and loving Germanics???

the scat loving german fears the mamba dancing dominican

>BLOND ITALICS ARE GOTHIC AND LOMBARD RAPEBABIES ORIGINAL LATIN WERE 100% DARK PIGMENTED [citation needed]
>AUGUSTUS WAS DARK HAIRED AND DARK EYED, PLINY WAS LYING, MALALAS WAS LYING, I KNOW BETTER WE WUZ KANGZ

Germanics are scat

Your time is nigh, kr*Ut

>GERMANICS ARE RULERS OF ALL NOTEABLE CIVILIZATIONS ALL THEIR ELITES WERE BLONDE EVEN THOUGH THE CITIZENS WEFE DEPICTED IN DIFFERENT PIGMENT WE CAN TELL BECAUSE THIS ONE SOURCE SAYS ABOUT ONE EMPEROR THAT HE WAS NORDIC 100% LMAO t.TURDNIGGER AMERINDIAN DOMININIGGER YOU ARE A RAPEBABY HITLER DINDU NÜFFIN ANCIENT MYCENEANS WERE PALE BLONDE BLUE EYED FROM LICHTENSTEIN

Hang on, weren't you saying Germans were the only decent whites the other day because of the Turkestan Legion?

The BLACKTÜRK has no patience for wh*Toid chimpouts. If the kr*ut is even slightly out of order KARA BOĞA shall revoke all privilages of Törkish mercy. Shoo shoo kr*t.

why are you larping as niggers again?

ULAN

because he'd have to remember he's a turk

>G*rmanigger humour
Why do you fags get baited so easily? I swear to god.
>german autism
I once saw a line in the airport in Munich, it went straight out the fucking doors and onto the street. They never thought of turning or amything, just lined up straight until there wasn't anyone else booked for the flight.

>They never thought of turning or amything, just lined up straight until there wasn't anyone else booked for the flight.
Lol dumb krauts. There's also that thing they do in the beachs digging holes wtf

>beachs digging holes wtf
I asked a German tourist what the fuck that was about, it's supposedly because the top sand is too hot so they dig to get the cold sand, just use a fucking towel you weird cunts

Something is really wrong with the germans brains

Germans are obsessed with scat and BDSM

They're fucked up in the brain

I never said anything of the sort.