Nananananananana

MOON MISSION BOYOS GTF IN HERE

Not till Monday

Is it true that you can earn BAT just by browsing?

pumping

If you view select ads, yes

But not just yet... Or?

I believe it is after Mercury, so when people who use brave browser all realize they can either use the tokens or sell them off on exchanges for a piss puddle of bitcoin, which will happen to some degree anyhow. So a hike in price is guaranteed though it may cause a decrease in price as (I presume) those tokens are new to the market having come out of the ICO teams bags.

BAT has never pumped yet. This is your chance to get in anons to go to lamboland

in

$1 end of year, don't @ me

6000 sat today

All in at BAT

Hell yes, all the BAT haters bout to cry when they realized they missed their seat on the rocket ship

This could be a big one, real solution for a complex problem, top tier BAT/Brave teams united and, above it all, A WORKING PRODUCT.

Name one shitcoin being shilled here that matches this one, you literally can't.

this shit is doing nothing
why did i buy at 6.5k
KILL ME

I bought it too.
I know your feel.
Hodl.

wait 8 more days

You can always sell and buy back when it hits 15k

can't wait to sell my fucking bags

>tfw bought shitcoins in june

literally kill me

>quick rundown
And what's Mercury and when's it coming out?

It's the booster test of our moon rockets. BAT gets integrated into Brave browser, basically the token will be used as payments for allowing ads to be displayed, companies can then charge x number of BAT for premium content/products. The implications are pretty fucking huge. It will take awhile to catch on, but once it does, hold on to your fucking moon boots! Ad sales is a retarded huge market, billions... when BAT gets even one percent of that share, tokens will be pricey as shit.

The more I think about BAT the less I understand how it can possibly work. If the Brave browser pays people to view ads there will surely be huge browsing farms set up in third world countries where people click ads all day to earn BAT which will then be sold to obtain Bitcoin. I don't know why advertisers would want that kind of traffic.

Wrong, it'll require an ID or something like that so that people dont farm it.

>Zombies watch ads all day
That's exactly what they want

about to break through 6000

[b]MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON[/b]

No they want to convert clicks to sales. People that watch ads for money aint gonna buy shit.

>Mercury is already priced in

Tip top fucking kek you Mongoloids

OP, thanks. Easy 5%

From the start advertisers wanted people's attention, not clicks. Clicks are all theyve gotten until now.

How will that stop them from farming it? The coin farmers can just have someone sitting at a computer all day clicking ads.

Half of all advertising works. The industry doesn't know which half.

I'm fine with zombies/farmers/Chinese or Nork prisoners watching ads all day for 6 months to before Brave step in to stop it. If that happens, it will have reached critical mass and acceptance with business normies to give it a future.

The same way google stops people from abusing adsense. They can tell the difference between authentic browsing habits and pajeet poo in streets farming. You are actually fucking autistic

Human activity and computer activity are actually really easy to differentiate.

How the fuck will the Ethereum chain be able to process all these payments? If every user of the Brave browser will receive BAT in a semi-regular basis?

>huge browsing farms set up in third world countries where people click ads all day
you can do that with python in selenium, no need to use third world chinks

I'm sure they wont do every minuscule transaction, they will clump them together to minimalise them or some other solution.

Sold at 6k sats and waiting for next dip to buy more. Am i doing this right?