WE

WE

WUZ

Like the other poor devils in China, India and Japan, a great new field for sweatshops to be opened up, so that these new industries which we are creating in Britain today will be destroyed as the old industries were, simplified, rationalised machinery, with a few white surveyors, and then the masses of cheap, coloured labour, torn off the land and taken into the sweatshops to work and labour, and cough their guts out with tuberculosis until they too are thrown on the scrapheap of the sweatshops.

Is that worthy of Britain? Is that to be the future of Europe? And is this competition to be organised within our European brotherhood? Bringing in these sweat-fields in Africa into our Europe civilisation, so that the financial power in one European country can use it against the financial power in another? Or the great financial central power of the world, now shifted from the City of London to Wall Street, New York? Shall be able on the mass of money, of wealth and of power which it brings to it? Again and again to exert it's influence in politics? Until that you see the day, it is childish nonsense to say that a British government rules Britain! Its nothing to do with British government or the British people!

The government of the world is the financial government! The power of money, and of money alone! "

AUTHORITARIAN SOCIAL-DEMOCRATS

Based Mosley

lel, saved

Fuck you fucking Huey Long the civil war would be so much fucking easier if I didn't have to use a third of my shitty fucking militias to fight you as well you're telling me you would rather fight against the military junta so that the communists win and destroy you, than ally with the junta so you both have a chance? fuck off

ALL

If you play as the republican president you can prevent the whole civil war and keep America together

KANGZ

EVERY

>When the AUS allies with the CSA
>When the CSA wins, allies with France, and gets immediately curb stomped by a fucking leaf
There are some questionable decisions in Kaiserreich

IMAGINE

This is the ideal male. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

EVERY

feel like complete shit just want him back

whats wrong with his eyes?

BEADY

I'm not bashing Huey.
But how exactly did an obscure US Senator become a meme on Veeky Forums?

i assume because of Kaiserreich

like Memesly or Willy it mostly has to do with Kaiserreich. Kaiserreich is actually pretty good in that way for using lots of more obscure politicians and making them leaders

Because he died before his time, also memes and Kaiserreich