Its Simple, Buy the REAL Bitcoin

Its Simple, Buy the REAL Bitcoin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AkbSrmsYJ9c
fork.lol/reward/inflation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ive got 50 here and holding strong.

Naw i'll stick to the coin that these stupid fucking lemmings will pump up until the end of time

>bcash

I know this place is not big on real discussion but sometimes you do find it.
I have been thinking about buying 10 of these but my big worry is that bitcoin is what people think it is. SO even if BCH is more closely linked to Satoshi's original idea the fact that all the stores and exchanges consider it a second rate coin is enough for it to become 2nd rate.

How will it ever take over from bitcoin as the master crypto?

Do also remember the BTC chain will be at each others throats in november, after they try and dumb each others coins on themselves, they will start to flee to the safety on bitcoin Cash

Here's the only way it's possible. Segwit 2x fails, miners move to bch and mine at a temporary loss. This causes the BTC chain to no longer function causing panic buys into bch. A lot of miners at this point don't even support segwit 2x, therefore they won't support bch. They're totally fucking cucked.

people will see BCH as the safety net for the 2X fork, the big boys will back up and let the small guys fight and when a winning Segwit network is found, then they will make there decision to move back or stay

try to work my way up there to, im sitting on a nice flat BCh, give or take a few hundred sats

nice flat *8* BCH

No they won't, they see BTC as free money for when the fork happens. Segwit 2x doesn't have enough ground to displace BTC. I'm sure BCH will pump around 20-30% atleast but BTC will still be king.

Thanks for this answer.
This will never happen. Remember a couple months ago when it was more profitable to mine BCH then BTC? Most miners still stuck with BTC. It shows you who will always be king.

BCH might still end up giving more returns in the mid term like it did in august-sept, hard to say. Most who invested in it were betting on the big bitcoin players swapping bags but that never happened.

Bought 1000k

So for long term Bitcoin is the best hold but there will still be money to be made from BCH.

At the end of the day though Bitcoin will be the Crypto that will still be widely accepted

BCH is garbage, its literally supported by noone except that retarded libertarian dreamer ver and some chink

wow

wow

wow such shill thread

such wow

>tfw dogecoin has more transactions per hour than your shilled 8mb China government ASIC boosted steamy pile of shit.

buy now and sell in a week
it's manipulated and transparently so

market forces

the tin foil hat in me thinks btc will be destroyed on purpose as an attempt to stop crypto.
Did you see that thread where they Richard hart had many identities richard hart debting roger ver with irrational arguments: youtube.com/watch?v=AkbSrmsYJ9c

theres "money to be made" in so far as there is money to be made in any "cryptocurrency". Which is to say, you can certainly make money off others greed and FOMO, but the reality is to anyone who actually knows who is who in this world, nothing but bitcoin actually has a future.

There is a reason BCH failed despite one of the biggest shilling campaigns across publicly popular forums, and it failed because the republic said no to it.

Its pretty amusing how Veeky Forums keeps going on about ((them)) when they are often less than 4 or 5 clicks and a few words away from interacting with people who are actually powerful in the world of bitcoin. They're not even hiding, is the best part.

no one will use bitcoin with high fees and low transaction speeds as core is designing

get an education and stop regurgitating bite sized pieces of poorly understood information from known retard centers like this very board, bitcointalk and reddit. That is all.

Or keep wondering why bitcoin doesn't die in spite of all these perceived shortcomings and all these supposedly superior altcoins

Up to you really

If btc increased block size, there would be no need for segwit, transaction fees would reduce since there's more real estate in the blocks. I really don't understand the stonewalling of such a simple solution.

2/7 try again

Currently mining one block an hour.

third fork cming

btrash will die soon after bgold and 2xcoin is out

Too expensive, no reason to buy.

"muh fees"
>BTC can be sent for less than a cent.

You BCH shills are too funny.

you're agreeing with me by saying that; bcore is aiming for high fees

Why do these BCH shill threads appear whenever it's completely unprofitable to mine and hashrate almost drops to zero?

BCH will be king. Not even memeing. Every oscillation with the EDA shows BCH increasing ground.
Check out fork.lol for a realtime comparison between BTC/BCH
I am going to keep buying more and more

Good luck trying to get rid of the horrible inflation this shitcoin has been developing, and that shit is irreversible.

The only reason this shit is still alive is because exchanges are trying to avoid arbitrage at all cost.

Can you explain further the horrible inflation?
The only thing that is irreversible is segwits implementation.
Ill be here for sometime

lol at this fucking fantasy

when we had the large swings in bch difficulty the block rate was much faster than btc and so there have been more bch coins created than btc since august first.

fork.lol/reward/inflation

I think it's a trivial issue relative to the scaling debate, if bch is so obviously a shit coin to everyone here why can no one explain why segwit is superior

This is the story you won't hear at reddit/btc:

When Jihan goes apeshit mining bcc blocks the inflation goes up faster, and given that the price is lower than Bitcoin's (and it should be even lower), the actual value of bcc is going down faster.

Faster inflation
Overpriced
Decreasing value

Do the math.

And exchanges keeping bcc alive is a fact, just look a the n° of tx, is close to zero. That means NOBODY is trading bcc, so exchanges are struggling to keep arbitrage under control.

this is all attributable to it being new. the only question that matters is; why is segwit a superior solution to increasing blocksize?

if you can convince me of that I'll dump my bch right i don't give a shit which bitcoin wins I just want to be holding the right one

bch is a dead meme

Segwit is such a huge security issue that I cannot understand why people are using it. Also as I said before, as its implemented it cannot be removed.
Both coins are not perfect and I do see BCHs EDA needs to be worked on (maybe to the style of monero) but the EDA is what is keeping BCH competitive with BTC. BTCs november drama is great for BCH. Additionally the fiascos with blockstream on /r/bitcoin pleading NO2x is a huge desperation move. Its their last shot at governing the coin.
Yes the emission rate needs to be addressed but it needs to be reworked but not removed. The number of transactions are low currently but looking at the facts,
Its a fresh coin almost 2 months old. It has a mcap of ~ 7.5B. That is fucking huge.
BCH has an adjustment blocksize cap. Meaning if we wanted to adjust the size we dont need to fork to do so. That is its power.
I bought in super low ~ 275 (all in)

Segwit may not be the best solution, but it is the OPTIMAL one for this case.

Bcc mediocre solution only works if the mining power is highly centralized FOREVER, so you are delegating the future of the entire network to a bunch of people who don't care about the coin. Why do you think Jihan is constantly moving hashpower between bcc and btc? He doesn't give a shit about Bitcoin itself, he only cares about his business. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even hold the btc/bcc he earns.

Fortunately Japanese/ Russian mining operations are about to erase Jihan from the map.

Hi Jihan. Sorry for your loss.

Jihan moves his hash power as defined by what is most profitable, as he should.
Any crypto currency that cannot handle miners acting for their own interest will fail.
Bitcoin Cash can add off chain scaling and lightning network without a hardfork.
bitcoin segwit needs to hard to increase the block size which will eventually need to do

Why would bcc add off chain scaling if that was the main reason for them to do the stupid 8mb fork?

lmao

i said can not will

why would you do off chain scaling before a block increase when you know you'll need a block increase anyway? the only reason is you want a bitcoin that has high fees and slow transactions, which is not competitive with a low fee, fast otherwise equivalent bitcoin

Why would you need a block increase when nobody is using your network to do any transactions? Even doge has more tx load ffs

Check out fork.lol for a realtime comparison in inflation between BTC/BCH

I had the real bitcoin but then i got tired of it being old and slow. So i sold it for a couple young healthy coins and now made double over the last week compared to what I would have with the retiree.

>Every oscillation with the EDA shows BCH increasing ground.

Wrong. It's unstable as fuck, which are the only circumstances the EDA can kick in in anyway.

what the chinkies and shitcoin pumpers don't understand is that bcash is absolutely nothing special, its just one of many forks of bitcoin that are going to keep happening, and as more forks occur bcash stands out less and less, getting lost in a sea of forgotten forks while bitcoin keeps on being bitcoin.

it seems any healthy coin is going to end up leaving a wake of shitty forks that pump and dump a few times before disappearing into the depths of some altcoin exchange never to be used for anything other than speculation ever again.

BTC shills out in full force. Remember who you trusted when vanilla bitcoin wins.