What's your excuse Veeky Forums?

>be me
>21 yo college drop out. move back in with working class parents
>Sperg friend is part of computer club
>created his own miniaturized device that normally costs companies 10,000s of dollars
>IDEAS GUY time
>tell sperg friend we can make these and sell them to normies
>sperg friend all "but... muh open community" "we can't make this a business"
>bring him around
>next step walk into electronic store barefoot and get $15,000 advance on orders
>Buy parts in bulk
>store owner like "probably a bad idea, but YOLO"
>Offer old fag who use to make poker machines 10% of company if he votes my way in disputes b/w me and sperg friend
>3 months later he chickens out.
>get sister to make device while sitting watching TV. pay her a dollar for device
>sell it for $666 each.
>normies love it, eat them up like fruit
>3 years later we go public, I become multi-millionaire
>30 years later I die of totally preventable Pancreatic Cancer.
>Doesn't matter, I founded a company almost as valuble as Exxon Mobil

And that you stupid NEETs is how I founded Apple Computer. What's your fucking excuse?
>pic is the girl you could be fucking but you don't because you have a victim complex

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3s-qZsjK8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is that a trap?

that's the kind of boipucci only the elite can afford. unless you got millions in BOIcoin then you can't afford that

She can be whatever the fuck you want it to be, it's only pixels on a screen man. Define your own reality. Don't let the noise of others drown out your own inner voice. Think Different.

Gr8 Bread

Truth.

insanely g8

Sounds like degenerate scum

I'm sick of people valuing unethical behavior that gets good selfish results over ethical behavior. Read about Diogenes a bit and maybe learn a bit about things that matter

Steve Jobs was a loser who neglected his own child. He's dead now and I'm not. Fuck him

You know what you are? You're worse than the people who perpetuate obvious acts of evil. You think that just by standing by and pontificating like you, some fucking nobody on an anonymous board that you are better because you idealize a Ancient Greek chronic masturbator.

What did Diogenes do about the slaughter of soldiers in needless wars by Alexander? Nothing, because he was so selfish as to only care about his sun.

He not only didn't accomplish anything, he stopped nothing. He was complicit in his indifference.

You're a piece of shit, you not only lack the ambition to do anything to make the world a better place you think you're better than everyone else. Fuck you. Although you probably do enough of that anyway you self centered piece of shit.

Bump. What's a matter Veeky Forums - you afraid to be rich? Or are you content with normies doing all the fucking and you getting none of it.

You don't want to go to lambo land, it's to scary to you, so you're gonna stay in momma's basement or that shitty apartment.

How exactly is someone who engaged in stealing the hard work of his supposed "friend", not telling him how much they got paid for their work so he could pay his "friend" less and go enjoy the money alone, outsourcing his work to Chinese sweatshops, and refusing to acknowledge the existence of his own daughter, a "good person who had ambition and stopped bad things from happening"?

Once again you're fantasizing over Steve Jobs, what a joke. The guy is a loser.

I agree. He was a manipulative, deceptive, self-involved narcissist. Now what user? Do you feel any better.

Does me magically admitting the plainly obvious fact that he made a few mistakes while changing the fucking world in any way increase your own accomplishments? No. A smug gif is all you have - you lack even the creativity to make up your own reaction pics.
What are you actually trying to do other than salivate your own sense of inadequacy in calling him a "degenerate"? What does this actually accomplish?

You know what, I pity you. You're really pathetic. I mean if you can't look at the story of Steve Jobs as a challenge to fucking accomplish something and only as a way of just barking in the dark at the normies who you love-hate because of your own misguided notions of superiority then you are the biggest waste of space possible.

You suck. You really need to reconsider your fucking life and fucking stop projecting this petty self-serving negativity.

I mean of all the topics, of all negativity on Veeky Forums you choose to go an rant against 'normie hero #1'. Congratulations you're a pathetic contrarian.
Now what user? Now what?

What are you gonna do with this blatantly obvious information?

Wanna invest on me?
BTC: 1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

Fuck your Nerd-Jesus OP
youtube.com/watch?v=E3s-qZsjK8I

>there are tools that believe in this fairy tail

Who is this worcester sorcerer?

you are faggots.

How to get to lamboland oh wise one?

That's not a very good one. Also she'd be a sorceress, I can tell she has a stock vagina from the back of her neck in OP's pic.

>liking traps is gay now
Why is biz so infested with normies?

>biz
No john, you are the normies.

this. Normies get out!!!!!

Actually that's pretty good. I love that 'pretentious fruit' line really sets the tone.

But that's kinda like saying "why does everybody say Napoleon was a great conqueror, there's like a thousand other guys doing the killing". That's kinda like saying "why does everybody say Stanley Kubrick was a genius, what about the 20 other guys on his crew".
Not really an argument.

Still funny tho'

Please explain to me what's fictional about it? Pretty convenient for a NEET who doesn't want to better himself to just write off the whole story as a fairy tale rather than, ya know, do something...

Depends on what you're good at. Important to know if you're a sales dude or a product dude.

Basically you need to find an untapped niche, it could be something as lame as a professional magazine for Optometrists, to clutches with inbuilt backup mobile phone batteries so she's never out of power.

'Ola Pushkina' I think