OMG testing resistance now

Get on while you still can, user

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/72yr28/what_strategic_investment_usually_means_and_what/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Volume just went through the roof. Get in now or slash up later.

Wait a few hours until usa wakes up

It's dropped like a rock. Fuck, I hope there is some news coming out of Japan, like people are saying.

I SOLD AT 240K YESTERDAY AND BOUGHT BACK IN AT 270K

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This. Strap in omisebros.

There isn't.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/72yr28/what_strategic_investment_usually_means_and_what/

> buy high, sell low
never change Veeky Forums

I couldn't get my tulips off my hardware wallet quick enough to catch the pump. Bought anyway, against my better judgement, and am now losing money.

Ya boys comin in with reinforcements in a few hours.

Hold onto your dicks

top kek

I bought in yesterday around 249k but then I was like oh shit it's gonna drop actually and sold

J U S T

U

S

T

Sold my ark bags, bought at 259, didn't sell at the peak, now I'm a double bagholder. I fully expect omg to tank and Ark to take off as a final fuck me.

fucking kekked.

This baby is consolidating nicely & waiting for the burgers to wake. Get in now, or get in @ 13 in a few hours.

shouldnt it be sell the news?

Much like how burgers came to our aid in ww2, I need them tonight

He still sleeping!

HOLD THE LINE!
We are coming.

Buy the news, sell the dip

Where are the burgers when we need them? Yuros are having lunch now.

Schnell you fat cunts

kek

all this shilling and its not even $11

you guys are so sad

Lazy fuckers having siesta. Can't rely on the west for shit.

Big news comes in and this fucker barely goes up, what is wrong with this coin?

Resistance failed

nice test retards

Just a bunch of dumbasses that jumped in when it was high trying to make a quick buck. They got stuck with bags when the big dip happened. They just saw their opportunity to get out for close to even and unloaded their bags. It will climb again soon.

Yea, this is the one coin I believed the Veeky Forums hype and its retarded.
Not total failure retarded, just a total lack of logic retarded

This wasn't even news. It was literally part B of funding that had already been agreed. This coin will go 3 figures next year but this was not the news we were waiting for.

Top Kek. Might as well neck yourself now

If you are an idiot and can't grasp the concept of an investment. If you can have patience for just a little bit then it will pay off huge. Obviously for those dumbasses that put their October rent into OMG midway through September, hoping to double it by now, will probably want to go ahead with the necking idea.