binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001786451

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/binance_2017/status/913322017243389952
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sorry i'm too paranoid to click anymore links from biz

M00N

ITS TRUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Understandable.
Check Binance's Twitter feed - They just announced it 10 minutes ago.

twitter.com/binance_2017/status/913322017243389952

Or just log into Binance and see for yourself.

my lambo is now in the factory

yes, just checked their twitter and you are right, thanks user

ITS FUCKING LEGIT AAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Too dumb to look at a link and see it's fine.

And now the never ending downtrend will begin. FUCK THIS I AM OUT

i'm legitimately a luddite, don't hate brother

This is the end.
Binance even managed to kill the Kyber hype

Let's see if LINK survives the binance kiss of death, see you all in Lambo land.

Just to add some hope to the overall picture: Not only did Binance not affect OMG, but OMG actually went up after being listed on Binance I believe.

Binance is sort of like a trial by fire IMO - The good coins will survive.

Should I send all my link to Binance now? I've never used Binance but I know that EtherDelta sketches me out.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude there's buy orders and no sell orders. I'm tempted to list my link up for .001

Link is the Chosen One. He will lead us from darkness, we will ascend

can't wait to see the fomo moniez pouring in after the pump on binance

Haha hope? You srly compare LINK with OMG? Brainwashed Veeky Forums user.

OMG is backed by a successful start up. And is solely based on hype hype hype and marketing.

LINK will never have this kind of hype, because the devs follow another road map.

Dont think this will end well with binance

Nah, I'm a big fan of OMG and the parent company; My favorite coin by far :)
Just trying to give some hope to people who think getting listed on Binance means an automatic drop in price.

84btc sellwall wtf

That's what I thought, list it at a like 10x or 20x price of etherdelta right now, some stupid fuck probably buys some.

LINK will survive the binance kiss of death. We will make it to lambo land!

WTF why are people selling for so low. HOLD YOU FOOLS. OR AT LEAST ASK FOR MORE THAN ETHERDELTA PRICE YOU FUCKING KEKS

Walton coin broke the meme though, it's doing very well on Binance.

I have some spare ETH, should I hop on LINK?

True. I forgot about that one.
Doing very well indeed!

If you mean you still have your coins on ED, move them the fuck to MEW as asap. A few people lost a lot of money yesterday due to an ED exploit.

Last price $0.38, lol we just doubled

Oh Shit there's multiple buy trades going on at .002. i just 6x my stack from binance

In the midst of these Binance gains, I'd like to remind everyone to please hold bags until we are in the stratosphere, don't even think about selling until we are above $10

How to send from myetherwallet?
It only gives me the option to send ETH

>the binance kiss of death
Is this a thing? MCO, for example, tripled a couple days after being listed on Binance.

Strong hands reporting in

what the price rn

load the tokens first

When will blockfolio have binance price added?

They are usually pretty fast with that, try it later today, maybe 4-8 hours idk.

settling at .26 cents but the intial buys were at .68 cents. I suggest anyone trying to let go of their bags to not let go cheap. settle for .50 cents, there are buyers

First you need to send your LINK from the EtherDelta smart contract back to MyEtherWallet. Then there will be a drop down arrow where it says ETH when you are about to send Ether. Click it and select LINK.

I bought on ED at 20 Cents, Where you getting 68 from?

What was the ICO price on this? Are ICO hodlers still dumping bags?

I bought link at .15$

Did I do good biz

I have 1430
how much rich

What beauty made this trade?

0.00200000 1,000 10:02:15

It was around 10 cents I think, I'm assuming weak hands are dumping now

>selling for a 10% gain from ED prices
brainlets lmfao

when it was listed there was a whole bunch of buy orders and a few people were selling it at .68 cents and some people bought it, but now its settling around 25 cents

Literally buying 100k

Just saw someone buy 50k worth on Binance. Damn

sell set at .005 BTC, lets see what the fomo is like for these chinks...

Kyber was overhyped, overbought, and is currently completely worthless. No reason for the huge pump.

Fuck I wanted to buy more tomorrow, better be the kiss of death.

900k at 9k sats sell-order.

it wont be though.. the price is too close to Ic as it is, the kiss of death is generally reserved for overhyped and over bought coins. unfortunately for you, link is not one of those. this will be the moon. fomo or perish

Thanks. Just bought what I could afford, this is making me feel better about selling my WTC prematurely. I fucking love Binance.

I bought weeks ago, I was just going to put more in.

Binance just brought link back up to ICO price!

GET ON NOW FELLAS

someone is buying juicy amounts on LINK/ETH pair right now on binance. feels comfy man.

R.I.P. LINK
You were a good coin

Did I just see someone sell 10k LINK for 0.0005 BTC?

People are already making 10x profits damn son

FUCK. i can't even buy btc to get on the link rocket through an exchange. what exchange lets me easily buy btc without a cell phone or all sorts of verification. let me on this fucking ride

Based

What is the origin of this claim? I don't really see evidence that being listed on Binance automatically kills a coin. Can you name three examples?

Descanse en paz, LINK.

>20.10.2017
>SIBOS just over
>LINK trading at over 10$
>open Veeky Forums
>"hahaha faggots still under ICO price get rekt"

I like this meme, can we keep it?

I think it came about when Binance initially listed some shitty no-name coins that tanked the minute they went live on there.

LINK vs BINANCE

trial by fire

Funfair didn't go below 600 sats and just got added today, now look what's happening with LINK. These coins have potential yet to be seen, it's going to be a great year.

i wish nigger

I think I just nutted

0x922A208443203a16705F42f3A14BA3d1B051c964

ANONS SEND ME SOME GAS I WILL BUY YOUR BAGS BELOW 0.0007 BUT I HAVE NO GAAASSS

LINK..... is getting stronger.

Need to free up some more cash for LINK.
Sell ARK or LISK
Both at ~1500 USD
ARK has had its run huh? Nothing new coming out soon.
LISK is rebranding... might do a NEO.
In reailty, neither will give as much of a pump and selling both and buying more LINK.
But now, or wait a day?
HMMMMMMMMMMMM

it's not though

What is the price on binance right now?

ZRX, QTUM, KNC

6000 sats plus or minus a couple hundred, ICO hodlers are staying high, buyers are staying cautious. Once these 9000 sat sell walls start moving upwards, things will look amazing.

Worth buying?

abitrage ED?

On it.

Be quick

>Anonymous
0.01 sent
It was all i could share.
:3

>ZRX,
Was already on a long down-trend, and Binance is probably responsible for the 10% peak
>QTUM
QTUM gained 60% for the following few days after being listed, what are you talking about?
>KNC
Literally just ended its ICO the day before, it didn't drop before Binance because it was hardly offered at all before Binance

dude THANKS

i will send the next user i see in need for gas aswell

if one of you is the one selling bellow .00006, kys now and do the rest of us a favor

People were buying over 0.008 suddenly everybody rushing to sell close to 0.007 wtf so much weakness in 30 minutes

Whats the Veeky Forums motto newfreind?

>.00006

b-b-but muh sweet 0.8x gainssss

HODL

It's already dropping back to yesterday's prices.

why wouldn't it? this is just a bump cause its finally on something that isn't shit

I sent it down.

Wonder how bad the FOMO is gonna be for dumbasses selling their link at 0.0007

>selling below ED prices
I mean you might be clinically fucking retarded, but thank you for the cheap links.

Close one almost bought at. 26

upswing incoming

Pretty natural. You can see a history of this for other coins within the first hour. Give it at least 48 hours to see how Binance will affect things.

Cant believe people are selling for lower than etherdelta lmfao. Thank fuck i dont have to use that shitty exchange.

So much cheap LINK. You gotta love the weak handed normies.

let them leave