LINKIES GET IN HERE

play this for full effect
youtube.com/watch?v=mnqymazfzHU

WE ARE ON A ONE WAY TRIP TO THE MOON BOIS GRAB A CIGAR, RAISE YOUR GLASS OF CHAMPAGNE, ENJOY THE RIDE AS WE GO HIGHER AND HIGHER ANONS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DrlL5v78FtA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw 20k LINKS

Im a small prawn - but I am happy that i bought 10k more last weekend.

Cheers OP.

1780 LINKlet here
it's better than nothing i guess

Liquidate everything. Accumulate LINK before it hits 50ยข. Wake up people.

why would a token that ties a redundant system to a new disruptive technology that does not need to be tied to the old system be worth anything?

lol I'm at 4k don't feel bad, you're set

2500 here, it's a bittersweet kinda feel

104k LINK reporting in. Every time the price goes up by a penny I make a grand. Feelsgoodman

thank you user - this coin will give me fuel for my final moon mission

It needs to be tied for normies, and for the transition process to go smoothly. Rome wasn't built in a day, crypto won't replace the world overnight.

because muh ripple crusher meme

you're dumb if you don't hold both. both will moon someday, and not at the same time. so when the first one moons, sell it and dump it into the other that hasn't mooned yet. easy

Dude, come on, have you seen ripple's market cap? It's way beyond already having mooned. It might go up significantly for whatever reason but the moon is finished

>8 billion market cap vs 90 million market cap
>both will moon

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=DrlL5v78FtA

Watch 3:00 to 4:00 for the answer to that from the CEO

DELUDED NOLINKS BTFO, SAY HELLO TO YOUR NEW GOD

Poor feels guy finally comfy

I don't buy it, its a third wheel on the swift network. Swift is trying so hard to stay relevant.

There's no advantage to a blockchain link to non-blockchain data points. The trust problem is in the data not the transfer, additionally it would be slower and more expensive than just a normal api.

Deluded linkies

if swift bought chainlink the tokens would immediately be worth nothing, you seriously think swift would want to carry along that baggage?

If they take over SmartContract and fully implement ChainLink, you don't think they would charge other players to use their middleware?

Do you understand enterprise software?

not with a token they had no part in creating or getting any benefits from, hell no.

theres no legal anything forcing them to use a specific token, if any of these ICO "companies" get acquired its going to be a tech only absorption while the original implementation is left to die along with whaever tokens exist.

>There's no advantage to a blockchain link to non-blockchain data points.

the advantage of blockchain technology is trustless through decentralization. The disadvantages of blockchain is that it costs money to change things and they scale poorly. If you apply a blockchain within a centralised system it is just a really expensive slow database

but no doubt its a good pump and dump. don't get left with link bags

>They own a massive chunk of LINK if they take over SmartContract, LINK goes to 100 dollars, they got 35 billion dollars for free.

????????????????????????????????????

what's the advantage and I'll buy some link right now

Well said Julius Caesar, Hail!

Fuck those are some decent gains my nigg