DAY TRADERS GET IN HERE II

Stop chasing moons edition

Sup guys OP from last thread wake up it's time to work for those glorious 2-10% gains per trade

Other urls found in this thread:

tellawallet.com/chat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lynch yourselves, niggers.

What!?

Whales are the greatest peoples in Crypto. I absolutely LOVE when I see some fat whale bring up a sell wall on a crypto that I'm all in on, because then I sell and buy back as soon the fatcat gets rid of it. I LOVE WHALES!!

What's the lowest amount of money one can start daytrading with? I'm interested since I'll become NEET again soon but I'm pretty poor. Currently hodling 300e wrth of ARK and 50e worth of OMG and BAT so that gives you an idea of my poir situation.

How do you actually do it safely? Is there a technique to learn it or do you just stab in the dark and hope not to fail?

start with 100 dollars. as per previous thread practice and practice with trading to learn about it. you will actually learn once you lose and with a small dollars. losing doesn't feel bad

100 euros in one coin right? Dividing a sum that small would be stupid.

yes

The real wolf of crypto sre the exchanges making profit out of you daytraders.
They just have to set up a trollbox and sit on their ass accumulating those sweet sweet BTC

About a year and a half ago, I deposited 100 € into a trading account - at the end of the month I lost it, tried again deposited 100 €, got some decent gains, was stable, lost it again.
I have lost around 1000 € so far..

I tell myself I have learned, and there are some mistakes that I don't do anymore.. But I still havnt been able to make any money. Should I concede, say this isn't working for me, I'm wasting my money and time on this?

Feelsbad i got stuck in 2 coins last night that got cash sucked out of them because of the Zec pump. They are hovering just bellow my damn buy in point and wont go up X_X. No point in taking the loss that close so just pretty much locked up today. 1 whole day with out trading, it suckkkkks

Nome sayin?

figure out why you lose and set up rules so that you will not repeat it. me i dont buy already hyped coins

question what coin did you buy and you lose like 10 trades.if you only hold bitcoin a year and a half ago you would at least 2 to 5 times or something, holding is a safe option if you think you suck at trading.

Just sell
If there is one thing i've learned daytrading, is that it's fucking stupid to hold and lose money both by shit going down and by not being able to take opportunities.

If something i've invested for daytrading doesn't go up in a day, i just take the loss and look for something else that's pumping
If you enter nice you can make up your loss in 20 minutes.
Some of my best gain were from dropping underperforming shitcoins and jumping in on pump/uptrends with nice volume, such as the recent IOC from 70k to 114k or the current AdEx.

How do you lose it all? Why don't you just stop loss it if it goes below 10% say?

ARK is about to shoot up. RSI(5) is at 1.13! Get in now

Is a Pro account needed to view ichimoku cloud charts on TradingView?
Are there any alternative sites to view ichimoku charts?

okay i'll bite, which coin should I buy?

cryptowatch

What exchange do you cunts use?

no. but you can only use 3 indicators at a time on trading view without a pro account

I only trade when I'm sure it'll make a profit. Usually can only 20-30 of these trades a month though and I get out early so I don't lose.
Have to go all in in every trade too so I even miss out on some opportunities if I'm already holding a coin and waiting for it to go up again (which it always has).
It's super slow money though so I would like to day trade and make some real gains.

using leveraged trading, so I can't just hold out, because a margin call is always close by.

This also mean that a small dip, easily can trigger a stop loss.

I see.

Buy when it's slightly higher than the last time it went down. Sell when it's 1-2% higher than that. Wait for another dip. You're not losing any money as long as you don't sell at a loss, remember that.

ITT: Losing traders.

T. Digibyte holder

Dont margin trade brother.
Its for degens or pro's

Good point. Don't forget to short. I usually set up a stop loss at -2% because I'd rather evade a dip than miss a moon, but it all depends on your preference.

You sure?

It's in Overlays

Okay retards as someone who has went from 4 digits to well into 6 digits in a few months:

TRADE FLAVOUR OF THE DAY / WEEK / MONTH / BITCOIN / ETH ONLY. YOU WANT CONSTANT VOLUME OVER AT LEAST A FEW HOURS BECAUSE VOLUME = VOLATILITY, VOLATILITY = GAINS

Stop being retarded. Watch the charts like a hawk. You don't leave computer until you get out with your profit. Once you took your profit. That's it. You are done. It kept going up? Well too bad, don't fucking buy back. It will dump back down sooner or later. That's when you wanna buy back in to get another few %.

Rinse repeat until you are so fucking tired of making mad gains every day like me.

Spot on with the volume. Don't buy dead coins. Personally I won't touch anything with less than 1000 btc.

Interesting--I've been sticking with >= 200 btc / 24hr. Too low you think?

I mean if you trade with a hundred bucks I guess that's enough but jesus fucking christ, I don't touch coins with

What is LOT SIZING?

Using indicators.
Total kek.

who else made money from that zcash dip?

tellawallet.com/chat/

>needing more than 3 indicators to trade

what are you even using

If it's a popular coin that just has very little value then it's fine but it also depends on how much money you're swinging around. When I was slinging 100 dollars around basically anything went. At this time I would say you shouldn't have a problem trading .1 BTC of any not-dead altcoin but some coins will trade much faster than others obviously.

fuck off

I did a 100x leverage trade yesterday and I'm fucking pissed. Not for the reason you're thinking of.

>only traded 2000 contracts
>sold waaaaaaaaaay too early (though, it was at a profit)

Awesome, thanks for the advice. Yeah I'm definitely not at 100k yet.

What size candles do you use? 1m? 1hr? 1day? Just curious!

Also, that's an open question for everyone in this thread!!

Buy DCR under 0.0082 sell at 0.0086, easy 5% today if you're low volume.

I've personally been looking at 4hr candles, just to get the conversation started.

Market fundamentals can barely be applied to cryptos. I made about 70K in 4 years time, just by buying cheap coins and putting them in a hardware wallet for about 2 years or so. It's literally that simple.

I currently own

250K Verge
25K Digibyte
50K Bitbean
25K Siacoin

I'll close those positions in about a year or so and then reïnvest about 10 percent in new cheap coins. I've never posted a pink wojak in my life.

Cmon boys, I need answers.

I use anything from 1m to 5m candles. Most of my trades are closed in 10-30min.

What percentage are you looking for per trade?

See: