The Agricultural Revolution was a good thing

>the Agricultural Revolution was a good thing

>I hate never knowing what hunger is reee hard times made hard men WHY WASN'T IT HARD SO I'M NOT A NU-MALE REEEEEEEEEEE

I mean, this is how I think.
But how did you know?

Because it's easy to spot the thinking patterns of a defeatist. You wouldn't have made it in any time period but this one by the way.

But defeatism isn't genetic.

>You wouldn't have made it in any time period but this one by the way.

>not defeatist

The fuck it isn’t.

My point, your head.

Keep telling yourself that.

how do I know you're not projecting, hmm?

rly hope you made this image for this post

If youre grown up to expect hunger at certain times then you don't nearly suffer as much as a modern human would in the same situation.

Subjective happiness stems from what you expect.

Its the same as why everyone wasn't depressed when child mortality was 1/3, yet today some parents who have a miscarriage are depressed and scarred for life because child mortality in most developed countries is 1/1000.

Pre-agricultural societies functioned as humans had evolved to live.
Each human had to be highly skilled, intelligent, and fit to survive. But those that did probably lived healthier and more fulfilling lives than most modern humans, let alone agricultural socities.

>not wanting to live in your close tied tribe of 70-150 who you build individual intimiate relationships with everyone
>6 hour work days max
>only have to hunt once every 3 days
>guarenteed a fit qt 3.14

sure life would be intolerably horrendous if you were to become a social outcast or you recieved a life long injury, but for most people it would be a greater existence than this abnormal world we live in.
The one thats is fucking up your seratonin and dopamine receptors to the point of depression.

b-but muh modern medicine

>>guarenteed a fit qt 3.14
KEK everyone is basically guaranteed a mate unless you're a complete aspie. I swear all these "le wrong generation" fags seriously just need to get laid. It's literally the source of all their asspain.

So you are telling me that if there was an opportunity for you to fuck off to some undeveloped Amish shithole, you would leap at the opportunity?

Please inform me how a life revolving around collecting food and jacking off is fulfilling.

>guaranteed a qt
Isn't there some outrageous figure saying that only 40% of males get laid?

>OC
that image is old by now

No, not everyone is guaranteed a fit, healthy, good looking, happy, intelligent, cutie who lives and acts as the female had evolved to be.

The average female of a hunter-gatherer society would be that much better than the average overweight, and self indulged meatpockets that we have to deal with today.

If the only thing you can nitpick in my argument is that i mention everyone gets a proper healthy gf (if most their society/tribe was monogamous) with an ad hominem attack then its really a shit counterargument.

>Amish society is a nomadic pre-agricultural society

Just forget the fucking qt wifes then you autist. I only added it in to appeal to you autismos anyway.
The rest of the argument still stands.

That's not what ad hominem means. You just accepted 's premise that you're a virgin by charging him with ad hominem.

>People who don't understand what logical fallacies mean but use them anyway because they think it's an "i win" button

>literally confirming every last thing I stated

Hahahahahaha

Don't breed

25 famous celebs who sadly gained a ton of weight

this board is done for

He tried to debase my argument by attacking my character. Stating i was an aspie who just needs to get laid.

Thats literally what an Ad hominem is and no wojack meme will change that no one has actually properly refuted anything ive said without fucking memes.

Not really. Besides i've never stated that i would be happier in a pre-agricultural society.
All im arguing it is most likely the subjective happiness of most people would have been greater before humanity got sucked into the agricultural trap.

bump

>being limited to interactions with people of your tribe only, based on geographic proximity rather than interests
>have to hunt in the first place
>implying people weren't generally ugly, with no access to make-up and such

Which part of this isn't depressing? Also, the rest only proves our standards for life are getting higher, how is this a bad thing?

>being limited to interactions with people of your tribe only, based on geographic proximity rather than interests

my god, growing up in a tight-nit community where people understand and support you and social cohesiveness abounds, how horrifying

>have to hunt in the first place
I too, prefer factory farmed hormone-filled animals who live in a 6ftx6ft box their entire lives before they are slaughtered, never to see the light of day. Although I've seen some convincing arguments for a soy based vegan diet too! And exercise, working for what you eat? Who needs that shit?

>no make up

Jesus H Christ, you're right! people would NEVER be attracted to someone with no make up, we'd die out as a species because no one would fuck!

Are you a woman by any chance?

Just build a house on land you bought to find out how pre industrial revolution man lived

>If youre grown up to expect hunger at certain times then you don't nearly suffer as much as a modern human would in the same situation.

>I_have_never_lived_as_a_third_world_person.jpg
This is literal privilege. Right here.

It was. The bad shit came later like Monsanto and others being able to patient seed genetics as a way to force farmers to pay outrageous prices for seed every year rather then being able to simply save seed from their crop.

>i'll only get a girl if we don't live in industrial society
lol

>This is literal privilege. Right here.
This is literal tumblr. Right here.

People in the third world are aware of the privileges of first world countries and thus they can expect a life different than their own, causing them to suffer more.

Whats more, the problems that cause hunger in the third world such as a bad harvest (because of a reliance on a few crops), poverty, and overpopulation don't exist in pre-agricultural society.

this

Without it you wouldn't have those glasses, Mr. frog.