>panic
>check the clock and it's 10:10
>phone takes 15 minutes to boot back up
>try to call but voicemail comes up
>leave a stuttering excuse filled message

why don't you retards just leave your phone charging over night

it's bad for the battery

This.

How did you determine that 30% battery (hours prior to the interview) was sufficient?

You're an idiot, hold this sage.

you don't deserve the job because of your poor planning. You learned the hard lesson of how to be a better adult.

That's a meme. It's only bad if you're using the shittiest of batteries. A decent phone from a good company and you're fine to charge it overnight.

At least you made me kek

I still have an iphone 4 that ive been charging overnight for the past 5 years and the battery life hasn't decreased by any noticable amount

No, it's not. On what do you base this on? Do you use a Motorola Brick Phone?
Also: >Being this incompetent.

>people whose bodies don't wake them up at 7:00 am automatically
Wtf

>skip 2 job interviews at large engineering firms because of social anxiety and autism
kek, crypto better make me rich

LMAO
you deserve this
fucking dumbass

Sorry user, but this has to be said. You are a fucking retard. Sort yourself out.

what is the best way to overcome crippling social anxiety and autism
?

I hope you didn't tell the guy the battery ran out. Who would want to hire you if you can't even manage your phone battery.

>
>what is the best way to overcome crippling social anxiety and autism
>?

Be somewhere other than home when you do the the phone interview. Go sit on a bench in the mall. Do it from your car. Etc. . . . .

I did an phone interview one time from the back of a taxi while it was driving through traffic. I got the job.

>crippling social anxiety
Stop treating it like you are in a wheelchair.

i told her iOS automatically updated and locked me out of my phone

I don't know if it's the best way, but I meditated where I would be in 10 years if I got my shit together now. This is the goal I set for myself. Baby steps, user.
I cured my social anxiety just by learning from my mistakes. The autism part...well good luck if you mean that literally. Try to explain people your situation. At first, they will be understanding, but if you keep fucking it up, they will eventually become too bothered.
Also, why do you ask strangers for advice? People can only save themselves.

Just get over it. Not even memeing, go out in public until late you stop caring

So, was optimizing the life of you phone hardware worth it? Even if it's bad for the battery, one night wouldn't have killed it.

Nice she just sold 100k Apple stock

>I woke up late for my interview

Not charging the phone is the last of your problems.

What were you depending on the call to wake you up?

Confirmed troll, no one alive dumb enough to think this.

>being a wagecuck naturally
Poor user. Born to be a sheep or became one in the meantime?

this.

surely anyone that wasn't a fucking retard would set alarms for 09:00 to 09:20. That allows you to wake up and get your shit together so you don't sound like a spastic when they phone you and you're still half asleep.

We all fuck up this way or that way, it's gonna be nothing but a tiny blip in the grand scale of things.

>overcome crippling social anxiety
Work on your self esteem. Social Anxiety is really all about you, there's a kind of grandiosity in it, thinking anyone actually gonna give a second's thought to you.

Social Anxiety either comes from thinking you are a piece of shit, or it comes from a misplaced belief that people are actually looking at you. They're not. I could get all metaphysical that they are just seeing their 'projection' and not you, but for now all you need to know is everybody is too self absorbed to give a fuck about your awkward walk or the fact that once you picked a seat you got up and sat in another. No one cares.

>and autism
Talk to people. Ask questions, get inside their head. Unless you have severe autism, you can use your autismo professor powers to learn people like you would trainspotting or MLP backstory.

The phones software shuts the charging off when it hits 100%

Visit a psychiatrist. He will probably prescribe you an antidepressant like Lexapro or Prozac. Use those for 6 months along with short term anxiety killers like propranolol and vistaril. If you push him enough he might even prescribe you a benzo (xanax, klonopin, etc). If you don't want to go through all this trouble, buy some etizolam from the internet (ideally pills so you can dose properly) and use them before interviews.Other than this, you also have to change your mindset and counselling can help.

this.

>What were you depending on the call to wake you up?
kek

I thought I was the only one who does this so I'll be fully awake and in the right 'frame of mind'.

Someone as incompetent as you, does not deserve a job.

Not even kidding. Up your game you fucking loser.

Free lesson kiddo

user post your BTC address

No sharpies necessary

1H7K4uzr1UtfZtZa3Hm6eh1JQRfNgVTFST

thx

>ID: dU75fbk/
Not OP.

Ashwagandha eliminated social anxiety for me. Almost as good as klonopin.

Where did you buy it from?

Why do you care about your phone battery life when you are clearly going to kill yourself soon?

Faggot you sleep in till 1010? you lose good day sir!

You are not going to make it.

>Not charging your phone overnight because "30%"
This is clear self sabotage, user. Clean your room.

>Ashwagandha
I read about this before, got a link? Wouldn't mind giving it a shot

verified retard. if a minute loss in battery capacity over the next year is more important to you than getting a job. then, fuck, just be yourself.