UBIQ: THE NEXT NEO!

>38m supply.
>Most undervalued smart contract platform.
>Beautiful website with good dev team.
>Was just leaked yesterday that they are releasing several new currencies soon on the Ubiq network in the coming days.

Whales are already accumulating. Everything is pointing to this being the next 10x or even higher. Get in

Nice just bought 100k

>beautiful website

LOL (lots of love)

What's it do ? Shill me on it.

digital currency, thats all LOL. Please don't buy this shitcoin

agreed this is going to the moon, its a good sign when you got in before its shilled here everyday. cheerz

It's ethereum but not ICO and no premine. If ICOs are banned, ethereum will but not Ubiq. Also PoS could be a distaster for ethereum, ubiq only implements what works well with ethereum.

See you guys at $20, Whales will be done accumulating soon ;)

Have mine for 3 month and always buying more

That order book is looking good af right now

yup, its ready for a 100% + move any day now.

in 2 weeks goy

ur gonna look at the price in a month and be bitter you didnt buy this "shit coin"

I'll stick with my NEO gains thank you, an actual legit coin

lulz how is neo any more legit than ubiq? you probably bought at $40 you fucking sheep.

should i buy 100k?

already bought this once when it was $1.30 and sold at $1.70 seems like it has hard time going over $2.

NEO cost higher so its worth way more value than UBIQ, it means its better.
UBIQ dumped and will stay dumped, compared to NEO it has almost no activity and will slowly sink into oblivion like the rest of the shitcoins with laughable volume.

lol he bought neo at $40. LOL at saying higher price equals better.

Must not realize markets are irrational, or youre just a noob that fell for the "CHINESE ETHEREUM" meme

It hit $3.45, likely to retest that level and higher with news coming.

Nice just lost 100k :). Whatever you say kid, I'll be seeing you in my mansion while you HODL forever

nice

source on the news?

On discord devs said they are releasing news of several new currencies on the Ubiq network in the coming days

pic?

there's nothing in their twitter or reddit

I actually met Sterk, the guy is very level headed. Sparrow and the hard ware wallet using fingerprint detection incoming soon. The two coins that run on UBIQ currently are shit imo. Where did you find the next currencies op ?

Here:

Bitseeds is becoming an Ubiq token.
Pretty much a shitcoin but is charity related, (muh rainforests!).

Anything that's decent? Also can I have the discord , I know they transitioned from slack.

> Whales are accumulating

You almost got me user...almost

looks like a clone to me