Guys crypto is getting kind of boring now

guys crypto is getting kind of boring now

guys pussy is getting kind of boring now

it actually is though... no homo

OP you're getting kind of boring now

Are you open to new experiences?

yes if we don't start seeing real meme moon coins soon then I'm just gonna go back to penny stocks, because the only appeal that crypto has for me is risk/reward. If the reward isn't high enough then then the risk in crypto is too high to choose it over stocks

You need a life outside of Crypto too

Yeah, so I guess since money and wealth are boring you plan to become a hobo? Well dont let the door hit you on your wayout.

maybe if you put a little bit of money into it, and risked something, it wouldn't be so boring.

user we both know no coins are pumping and are just going sideways or dropping lower than they were a month ago.

big if true

Gambling is only boring if you're rich

only boring if you don't pick the right coins...

u little bitch how dare u

You will wait for next year if you want in on last year's action, All these FUDs have to blow over a quarter or so

I'd answer 'her' desu

Why is that? Whaaats habbening?

I'm so bored today.... Kek

It gets boring when you realize the strategy is to hold for years

>ooh boy you made $150 what a big boy!
I made $500 yesterday bitch shut the fuck off

how is that a good strategy?

Kys

Nigger

Because it's the only winning strategy. Anyone who is successful at day trading is a retard who was one of the few who got lucky. The people who day trade are the people you make money from.

This.
I want penny stocks too. Crypto is a normie fad

i already have money. Im here for the pink wojaks. Its like /b/ but with the thrill of real life consequences

how many you lost with LTC long?