What is the next big coin to jump onto?

what is the next big coin to jump onto?

if i see another LINK post ill kill myself.

RPX

Hive

i'm new here, what's LINK?

Bitshares. Check out the TA. I know, past performance isn't indicative of future positions, but the charts on it looks really solid and if (when) China gets their shit together, I don't see why most who got out of BTS wouldn't jump back in. No idea if they have any upcoming news or shit, though, and thats all that matters these days.

BTS is your meal ticket. Go do your research and then you will understand.

Link for sure.

been looking into it, why would it be mooning anytime soon though

Not soon. It is a very long hold. 3-4 month. Just put 50-70 $ in there and wait.

IOC

Isn't it banned or something?

it's sitting close to the bottom right now. buy in and wait until 2018 literally free money my goy

Bancor

this

Loopring, market cap got reduced and is about to be relisted on Binance

Floyd Maywhether's

Not on any exchanges. HitBTC doesn't count

why not? hitbtc is great for flipping shitcoins. Anyway, by the time it hits bigger exchanges, you can't get it this cheap anymore.

Coss Coin. Do some research and ull get in this rocketship early.

It is on the most horrendous and ass backwards exchange i have ever seen. Fucking livecoin!!

Verge. Buy at 153 sats now, sell at 1 USD.

Verge whale here. It won't hit 1$ any time soon. But still can be a very good addition to your portfolio.

are you that fucking cringelord with his cringy youtube videos about being a verge whale?
If so, please kill yourself

AirToken

Of course not! I also hate the guy to the core.

ok cool man, what do you see this coin hitting after wraith protocol? 200 sats?

I recommend you to set 25-30% a sell order at 195. High chance that someone like me will dump it. But if not I think it will reach 210-220sat and then correct to a new support line.

Also safeex. It dips right now. Buy at least 2k before Chilli release