IOTA mooning

I hope you guys are on the same spaceship as me ?

>still holding cuck-coin

stay poor,
we will help you when you become a migrate.
IOTA people are nice with guys like you ahaha

Ready for Binance.

still pumping! We are breaking those walls.
We are the IOTA MARINES aka migrant helpers, at IOTA we break walls and build bridges!!!

We are shiny and chrome. M2M. The walls will be assimilated!

why all this hype for a non open-source and centralized altcoin?

WE ARE ON SPACESHIP TO EUROPE
IOTA WILL HELP US SPREAD SEED OF GOD TO WHITE WOMAN AND CLEANSE DEGENERATE
IOTA IS GREAT GOD IS GREAT
allah 'akbarallah 'akbarallah 'akbarallah 'akbarallah 'akbarallah 'akbarallah 'akbarallah 'akbarallah 'akbarallah 'akbar

>up 20%
IOTA will conquer the world!

>non open-source and centralized altcoin?
so just like 90% of other successful enterprises?

Shouldnt that picture be upside down and over a city?

>Sold this morning
Give me some pink wojacks I don't have any

no, more like 0% of the succesful altcoins

>not even half its ath
>mooning

Kys cuckold refugee lover

it's about to get listed on Binance

YOU WERE WARNED.

I love this FUD, confirms that I made the right choice! :D

>mooning
somebody sold shitton of iota 3 days ago and it fell 1k
somebody bough shitton of it today and it got back 1k

Literally the ONLY coin ready for mass adoption. And people on Veeky Forums shy away from it because the developers are not racist white supremacists.

>holding cuckcoin
Rather be boor than be gay

>White Genocide was the right choice!

>Only 10% gains in a day
>rocket ship
MFW

Ordinarily this may be the case, however this time the FUD is spread as a direct result of the dev being an immature idealist whose virtue-signalling hurts his brand image. I have to say that I have no confidence in the leadership behind this project, and as such I cannot consider it a wise investment.

How many GI do I need for 1000 virgins in the afterlife?

Good reason desu

I will never touch iota

More for me.

That's the first time I see some reasonable comment against IOTA here and I wholeheartedly agree. I also think he shouldn't have put such obviously emotionally driven statements out there when he's in the spotlight. However, I think you're missing one crucial point entirely: Veeky Forums (and Veeky Forums as a whole) is living inside their own filter bubble which is driven by such a fundamentally different ideology, that judgment of this coin cannot be called unbiased. The vast majority of people in Europe is still residing on the left side of the political spectrum and would welcome such a clear positioning against (what they believe is) racism. Then again most of these people probably have no interest in crypto currencies. It's really hard to tell, but can we at least agree on "allahu iota" being a meme?