Get in on this FUCKING PUMP

ELIXERS STACK UP OR REGRET

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xc8c6a31a4a806d3710a7b38b7b296d2fabccdba8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just bought in. Worst case scenario this goes 5x. Like Absolute worst case.

Shill me on this please?

invested my last 0.71 btc into this. This is my last chance to stop being poor polish fag.

Your average shitcoin. Nothing special about it.

Start shilling me about this.

You could say the same thing about WTC.

111k marketcap = easily manipulated by pump and dump groups looking to make a quick buck and fuck over some people who don't know what's going on. If you buy in on this shit then you're actually retarded.

At first no shilling - don't trust coinmarketcap on this coin, they should fix something because it show fake data. Real supply and mkt cap is here:
etherscan.io/token/0xc8c6a31a4a806d3710a7b38b7b296d2fabccdba8

Now shilling:
- only $500k mkt cap.
- this is token with a purpose (lending money)
- nice mobile app incoming
- nice looking website
- clear and precise whitepaper ( + written in latex)
- devs are fair (at start gave tokens for TME holders, which were their first project - ELIX is something like TME 2.0 )
- miners are slower and slower day by day - token supply won't be far beyond 10M

Every coin which wasn't ico or airdrop was small market cap once - that's actually nice. Moon missions will be huge with this coin. More risk, more gains user

Even better. Buy now and sell the pumps.

you must be pretty stupid , investing in whats biz shilling without researching with ALL your money especially , fucking pajeets are shilling this shit for a week now

you should know by now /biz only wants to fuck you over

i made that 0.71 btc with Veeky Forums . I was even poorer fag.

There is also a thing you should know by now - they are all shitcoins.
Some of them have nice growth potential.

How much ELIX you end up getting mate?

60118 ELIX

You're definitely getting out of poorfag status then. See you on the moon Veeky Forumsro

thanks my elix bro

Got 5k ELIX, ready for the pump.

>disregard when price and marketcap are low
>FUD when bull run
>buy high
>sell low

Its a fucking lending app. How are they gonna vet you that you are capable of paying back and how are they gonna make sure you do and insure the lenders money so he is not risking a loss if you dont?

They dont. The idea is retarded until more details. Who would buy this shit when the concept is broken on paper?

You buy only in hopes that a greater retard is gonna buy after you.

a week ago 0.6 btc got me 110000.
look where we are now.

you must have been born poor. such a limited perception of the world.

it doesnt matter what it does. the beta of the app will be available in Q2FY2018. unless you will be holding these bags then the actual functionality is not relevant. you can ride the pump and make gains.

Whales are suppressing the price right now. Get in while you can.

Volume 52k
Coffee money