The only crypto I still believe in

The only crypto I still believe in.

Other urls found in this thread:

moneroblocks.info/richlist)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are going to be late with their wraith, i'm starting to get a bit fed up with michael stollaire and the devs desu

>i believe
>posts dogecoin+tor scamcoin
you're not going to make it

Name one reason how that even remotely makes it a scamcoin..

why do you fud this coin so much? i really don't give a shit about it, just see you post this all the time

yeah... such a scam.

Just a frustrated monero shill dude. They always talk shit about verge.

Very soon

> also HitBTC

> also Binance soon

Go solve your oracle problem

>16 billion coin supply
>It's going to $1 anons

kek, 5 cents maybe end of year

> lost 60% of my initial investment in crypto, im all-in in verge bought it at the dip waiting for the moon

You sound exactly like the morons talking shit about BTC in its early stages. Market fundamentals mean nothing in cryptoland because of the fact it is decentralized tech. The user decides what something will be worth by either putting in his money or not. Macaps are simply not applicable.

Not that i give a shit tho... if it gets only 0,1 cent ill make 25K USD.

mfw people are actually this retarded

Haha thats ace.

kinda a shit coin but buy it now because it will hit 200 tonight

>>tfw nearly 2300% up but only put $100 down on Verge

*2300% up on XVG specifically, in case my wording's unclear

1. I think it's a scam, it's not anonymous/private at all, essentially it's bitcoin but traffic routed through tor/i2p.
2.It sucks, it only hides/obfuscates on the ip-layer. The blockchain is not opaque so it's not anonymous at all. Monero does have an opaque blockchain (moneroblocks.info/richlist) and with Kovri I2P in the works also ipadresses will be hidden. It has no fungibility and its blockchain is public, which means everyone knows how much coins you have if you publish an address etc.
3. It's not legit, they lie to you, they're not anonymous, all they do is rout their traffic through TOR and I2P.
4. It's a scam. Might be profitable short-term, but it's a scam. Don't support scams.

inb4 FUD; not fud: what I said is a fact. Look it up yourself. it's basically dogecoin over TOR.

> been looking at crypto for month
> start few week ago
> lost every thing in those dip few week ago

Isn't the plan now to have a public ledger plus optional anonymous transactions on a private ledger once Wraith Protocol is implemented?

And so what if it's based on Dogecoin? It's a fork with added functionality.

Buy high sell low amirite

you're god damn right

If it brings out the same played out salt in repetitive fucks like this: there must be something to it.

>It's basically dogecoin over TOR.
>essentially it's bitcoin but traffic routed through tor/i2p.

Don't give up/lose hope and learn from your experience, user. There are still gains to be made.

come to the discord and talk to the dev directly lol, he's always around

this

verge sucks huge dick

No. Verge is not "as truly private". It's essentially Bitcoin forced over Tor. You can run any coin over Tor if you wanted.

verge is yet another stupid bitcoin clone.

> green lantern autism cousin red candle

> i think i did
we're all gonna make it

also:
>It's basically dogecoin over TOR.
>essentially it's bitcoin but traffic routed through tor/i2p

which is it? and why do you post this nonsensical shit everywhere?
are you bagholding XMR by any chance?

I bought XMR last September but summer fags like you made me glad I sold. enjoy your x2 at best.

btw, it's pumped to fuck sincew aug and has been dropping all month.

its both you stupid faggot.

verge is a bitcoin hard fork ( 8 year late LOL ) that has tor (and i2p?) support for obfuscating IP. the blockchain itself is not anonymous.
it even has a fucking richlist.

how fucking retarded are you?
oh right, you bought into verge.
says enough LOL

Holy shit.
I love monero now

good.

yeah. fuck that XVG that I bought at 11 sats back in march. it's never going to go up.
i'm all in on the XMR that I sold in august that I bought last year for $5
it is sure to keep rising now that you explained why it is the best cryptocoin.

Who gives a shitty fuck about the technology. We're here to get rich.

Bought 50k at 70 sats because why the fuck not. If it even hits $0.05 I'll have made literally 17x my money. I've already doubled a measly $500.

Buy coins you think can succeed and only with cash you don't care about losing!!!

Jesus.

You can keep betting on pump and dump shitcoins. or you can buy a coin with good tech and have a good investment that you don't need to panic about every fuckin day.

i go for option good tech.
it wont go up if you and your other bagholder friends don't shill it to the extreme cause anyone with half a brain can see its a fucking shit coin with no anonymity and ONE developer LOL

shilling shit coins is just as bad as scamming.

>shilling shit coins is just as bad as scamming.
and yet you turn up shilling monerno at every chance

sucks to be holding xmr right now though right?
especially since you likely bought it above $80
fucking LOL

I haven't spoken of XMR even once.
You brought it up. Kiddo.

desu it never sucks to hold xmr cause there is no competition. see you at $1000.

This coin has been out for so long and its still at shit price. Why buy in now, if your plan is for quick profit arent there better shitcoins?

>it never sucks to hold xmr
except when it does, eh user?
you could have easily sold at $130 $140.

XVG IS GETTING ADDED TO HITBTC EXCHANGE TOMORROW SHIT WILL MOON TONIGHT

XVG WRAITH ON ITS WAY OUT

I DONT CARE IF SHIT COIN I DONT CARE IF REAL USE I WANT TO MAKE MONEY AND I WILL MAKE MONEY BUY THAT SHIT UNDER 175 IF YOU WANT TO SEE SERIOUS GAINS

Verge is more anonymous than Monero. Fact.

Monero has unlimited supply. Fact. How can people pay 100$ for an infinite copycoin??? Holy fuck people are retarded

No panic here fellow faggot.

This could die and I'm only out $500. Or more likely it'll hit a couple cents in a few months and I've made almost $9k.

Verge's success relies solely on how Wraith Protocol presents itself.
If it's legit as they say, it's going to Mars, not the moon.
If it turns out nothing, sell ASAP and you'll break even probably.

It's honestly a safer bet than Link if you want to diversify your portfolio.

Haven't seen such an overhyped garbage coin since Digibyte. It's really cringy and you should all be ashamed.

>Muh Tor

10 satoshis by December. Screencap this.