Does market cap matters or it is just a meme?

ELI5

this girl isn't asian

The woman in the picture you attached is not from asian origin

virgins

DOES cheese matterS on a cheeseburger or it is just a meme?

this "woman" is not a woman

It's a meme.

this thing is not a biped

I'm still learning cunt

Thanks. xoxo

Not asian

Market matters more than the amount a coin is worth.

If coin A was 500 dollars and coin B 5 dollar doesn't mean coin B is worthless. The marketcap of coin A could be 10k and the marketcap of coin B 100m

The potential amount of money you could make with coin A is much higher because the marketcap is low. For You to double your money the cap needs to go to 20k where as with coin B it needs to go to 200m. Investing in coin A is risky though because you could easily lose money. High risk = high reward

Next time do your own homework

market cap / supply = price of the coin brah

Market cap is something that for some reason is REALLY hard to understand by the 99%.

It is only useful for comparing market caps between similar assets. Comparing market cap of bitcoin to Apple or Alphabet is completely meaningless and is like comparing a spoon to a bed. It doesn't make sense, other than spoon fucking your waifu.

What it is useful for is how it performs >RELATIVE< to similar assets. The number on its known is completely useless. Nobody could sell a million of bitcoin right now and expect to get close to 4.2k per coin. Market cap on its own really only tells you "the last time someone bought or sold this coin it was for this price" multiplied by amount of coins in circulation. That's it. It doesn't tell you dick shit.

you sound like a fag

ok

If two coins A and B have a the same price P, and the marketcap of A is ten times the market cap of B, which one has more room?

thanks

im not even sure anymore

ethbet had a tiny ass marketcap of 1.5 million dollars, yet its down almost 60% under ico price

chainlink started with a 32m marketcap and is still double the ico price and is still growing

kyber had also a very high marketcap, and its also up 6-7x ico price

tbqh i think overall hype is more important than marketcap / token supply, chainlink and kyber was shilled for moths on reddit and biz, ethbet had a couple of threads and they got no product at all

B

>shilled for moths
what did he mean by this?

thanks

how the fuck am i supposed to read this thread without asian girls

MEMeE.

Its the most recent price of a sold unit

really dude? that is some very basic math...

First I'm not a dude.
Second, I just learned how market cap works, don't you understand what ELI5 means?

Dude is a generic term. Fuck off with your attention seeking bullshit

Holy fuck nigger. Get your snowflake bullshit out of here and neck yourself

Market cap is the only thing that matter. Price is completely irrelevant.

Sometimes distribution of coin supply matters, but the total supply of the coin is also completely irrelevant

yes you are a dude. you cannot change your chromosomes

yo momma

Show beminine benis

erm...

it's the only thing that matters.

If I make a coin with total supply of 2 and let someone invest 10k$ in it, then each is worth more than Bitcoin. wow.

you're not 5, time to live in the real world retard.

it is one of the most relevant pieces of information a trader would want to take into consideration.

the fact that people don't even know what it is and have real money in these coins scares the shit out of me

fucking love it people like you makes my \biz days worthwhile