I have an interview at Telus this week. Can Veeky Forums give me any pointers or suggestions?

I have an interview at Telus this week. Can Veeky Forums give me any pointers or suggestions?

Not a very funny meme. Also bump.

Veeky Forums?

What does this mean?

Hello?

Are you applying as a sales person or a technician?
A good value to know is the company profits for the past 6 months

Iron your shirt

Sales Rep, forgot to mention.

Probably reference to a science study that claimed (simplifying) that assuming a pose of confident person can make you more confident. It was discussed all over the net about a decade ago and countless self-help programs still run a variant of it. Of course later studies on a larger test group failed to replicate the findings. But still not looking like a looser will improve your chances in the interview.

Yes

So you're going to work at the mall?

A hot telus girl came to my house and skilled me on fibre optic, she was rubbing my leg and shit under the table I swear she wanted to bang shit was so cash

OP, is this for B2B as an account exec?
Can give you advice on that, I'm based in Vancouver

And then you woke up with stains in your underwear

You're not going to get the job.

He is going to get the job.

no he won't. the odds are stacked too high against him. it would take literally a miracle.

>muh /r9k/
lol look at this fag

Jerk off before the interview and let the sperm dry on your hand.

Not sticky of course, just let it dry rubbing your hands.

When you shake hands you know they have your sperm on their hands, if they touch their hair they have your sperm on their hair, if they touch their eye you feel like you jizzed in their eyes. If they are 2+ to interview you feel like you gang banged.

Whatever they can ask it doesn’t matter, you have the power and the confidence.

which department?

Fuck off Veeky Forums is a supportive board.

Hey there, I have literally just done my interviews this week for graduate roles, and have already been offered one of the roles, and the others went well. The biggest tips I can give for doing well in interviews is PREPARATION.

Research the role.
Research the firm.
Write out answers for common questions; "Why this company? Why this role? What can you bring to the firm? What relevant experience do you have?"

Practice these questions a lot. Film yourself answering questions so that you can properly appraise yourself. Try to look genuine and confidence. Be relaxed but not too relaxed. Look the interviewer in the eye. Smile when appropriate, be serious when appropriate.

SELL YOURSELF TO THE FIRM.

Oh and one last point, PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE AND PREPARE FOR COMMON QUESTIONS.

If you do the above, you will stand in good stead to do well.