Women have it tough

>be this chick
>stream everyday, show cleavage and twerk on cam
>get paid 10s of thousands a month by cucked lonely nerds
>buy a house
>buy a great Dane
>buy people to stream in your place
>travel all over the world
>now stream 1-2 times a month still making bank.

Whew lads, women sure do have it tough. What are the people paying this girl thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ACtozUE6Rzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no fucking idea but it makes me sick

just post her ass you pathetic, bitter, lonely, nerd

I want to make it, that's all that matters to me. Who cares about this chick?

T. Patreon client

what's her name, i want to subscribe

She's doing exactly what she's supposed to do. Be mad at the 14 year olds stealing dad's credit card to send her Patreonbucks.

you dont have to be a girl , you can apply this to gamers to faggot

These. Idiots have been thinking with their dicks and losing money since we left the Garden.

kittyplaysgames

THE KING (Top Single Donation)

UrStunning ($8258.69)

UGH. disgusting. weak handed betas

...soon
youtube.com/watch?v=ACtozUE6Rzw

Imagine if the donator invested in crypto with that money back then, instead of trying to please a whore he would never meet, touch, fuck in real life.

T. Monthly super subscriber even though she doesn't stream anymore.

he’s probably some rich arab oil prince who doesn’t give a shit

let’s be real. no actual working people spend money on these stupid whores

>no actual working people spend money on these stupid whores
you'd be surprised how many thirsty morons there are out there

Yup, males are more frequent than females. Also much more needy.

bluepilled men do stupid shit.

When I was 18, my cousin (early 30's) told me that all women are disposable whores. I laughed at him and then dismissed him. He just smiled. But after 7 years of wasting time, money and energy trying to impress/please girls, I realized he was telling the truth.

You grow up with this fantasy of what a woman is. You're told that they're less superficial then men. That they're the fairer sex. You watch Disney cartoons and are given the message that if you are a kind, honest man, willing to sacrifice yourself for a good cause, you'll win the hand of a princess. You're told that a woman is capable of complementing a man spiritually and romantically.

These days, there are so many psychological studies out there on how women think and what they find attractive that only the most fanatical simpleton can continue to put these whores on a pedestal. But the crazy thing is that these men are out there in droves. Just begging to be exploited. No self-respect whatsoever. It's very sad because they're pretty much condemned to a life of suffering until they wake up.

The irony is that women think the exact same thing, and just as many women get manipulated by "chads" as do your betas by ratty women.

At the end of the day, don't be a retard and adopt good values in your life so you'll attract people of a similar kind.

Unfuckable, autistic uggos spotted.

This girl is using her looks to hack her way to success. Don't pretend you wouldn't do exactly the same if you had them.

This is how it's always been.

Even when women were handed off by their fathers, the pretty ones got the cushier lives with wealthy husbands.

She wouldn't be making $5 per day if she were a 300 pound, pug-nosed black woman. If you're born beautiful, you are pants on head retarded not to use those assets to fly up the ladder.

But stay jealous, cucks.

It's no big secret Veeky Forums is only slightly above average intelligence, and significantly below in looks and social skills, like most of Veeky Forums. The untouchable, unfuckable male under class isn't meant to understand beautiful women they can never have. The best you can do is make threads like this in your impotent rage, the same with the Paragoncoin CEO who was burned simply for being crazy confident with her sexuality.

women don't get 'manipulated' by chads. They know that he's fucking 20 other girls. They know that he'll never commit to them. They just don't care. They'd rather be pumped and dumped by a Chad than be with an average guy that is devoted to a long-term relationship.

>women don't get 'manipulated' by chads
Yes they do. There's a great number of well-meaning women who got trashed by unfaithful boyfriends. Your pump and dump whores do exist, but that's not who I'm talking about.

>well-meaning women who got trashed by unfaithful boyfriends.
and I'm sure you get to hear all about it while these 'well-meaning' women are on the lookout for the next guy

Is it really that hard for you to understand that women have varying thoughts, needs and failures like men?

You spent 7 years being a simp, so naturally you have some bitterness, but actually take the time to think about what you're implying here.

You mean the one with the egg

7/10 pretty decent b8 m8

I'm not talking about all women, or some women, I'm talking about what women do on average. Just take a look at how the rates of STDs are distributed. The rates are indicative of a large population of women fucking a significantly smaller population of men. It's undeniable. The sexually liberated woman, on average, would rather be a part of a de facto harem then have a 'sub-par' guy that's exclusively devoted to her. That's the truth. But it's the liberating truth.

That "truth" is only useful in that it tells you to be a better man and choose better women. Irresponsible people will always be around, but you don't need to play that game.

This chick has a rich was boyfriend @thomashancock. There's no way her streaming money finances her trips and house in BC Canada. Apparently he owns a dota 2 team or something .

This user is right, sorry other user. Woman easily get manipulated too, I have done it and they have done it to me. All you need to do is act like you're interested in the woman when really you aren't and you must chase in the lower leagues so she thinks she's special or something.

>thirsty
you have to go back
to reddit

First of all, you're way underplaying the roastie/non-roastie ratio that's out there. Secondly, why should I go on a grand quest of self-improvement and discovery in the hope that I'll find that needle in a haystack that is capable of honesty and basic human decency? I'd rather devote my energies to something more productive and just work under the justified assumption that most women are driven by a set of hypergamous instincts.

there are some twitch sluts that look good and are even entertaining, but this one has always made me sick, she's one of the fakest pieces of shit I've ever seen, i'm not sure why anyone would give her money

>Secondly, why should I go on a grand quest of self-improvement and discovery

for its own sake, forget the other shit.

The entire point behind that is "game recognizes game"; you only ever attract what you are. That's how it always worked.

just not true

so you're saying women are just stupid then? They can't recognize patterns? They can't see that Chad doesn't commit after he's already pumped and dumped all of her friends? Not buying it.

Even a 400 pound ugly ass white whale can get treated like a queen if she find herself a nigga.

Intelligent people have it tough

>be 150+ IQ
>go to school every day, do homework
>its all super easy
>get my undergrad magna cum laude
>get phd
>start working at some finance company making 250k per year at 22 years old
>travel all over the world
>work from home, still make bank

She had a boyfriend who pays for a lot of her trips. He owns a dota 2 team. @thomashancock

>It's no big secret Veeky Forums is only slightly above average intelligence
nope not even. the average gets lower by the day.

Does she fuck the great dane on cam?

>posts pic of Gary Johnson
The intelligence on Veeky Forums is below average already. I do agree with your sentiment though, I don't judge a single person who uses their physical appearance to get ahead in the world.

L A R P B O Y S

Unironically this.

Intelligence I think has the best correlation to how successful you end up.

>be me
>put in $8k dollars in crypto back in 2015
>worth close to $210k now
>make about 10% of my total portfolio every month for the last 3 months making safe trades
>literally just 3-4 trades a month make me 10% of 210k = 21k

HODLers sure have it tough

Intelligence is the number 1 indicator for success. The personality trait conscientiousness is 2nd best indicator. Basically the world seems to reward the smartest and hardest working people. Wow who would have thought!

Waah a waah women have it ez mode

Who gives a fuck