Mining Rigs for Sale

Hello Veeky Forums!

I am looking to sell mining rigs built to order. I am US-based and looking to build and ship here, so no sketchy Chinese vendor to deal with.

Standard builds are 6 GPU 1060/1070/1080/RX570/RX580 rigs that can mine the hottest new shitcoins or boring old Ethereum.

I can build up to 12 GPU's in one rig as well. I charge fair market prices plus shipping since they are delicate items.

Would anybody in Veeky Forums be interested in purchasing such a rig? They are set to mine out of the box once you input a wallet address. I hope to maybe grow this into a small business and will use escrow for my first orders.

What would you look for in a mining rig purchase?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B075KFPJ6M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
edgeup.asus.com/2017/b250-mining-expert-motherboard-19-pcie-blockchain-beast/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a price

Which GPU's would you want?

How are you getting the cards?

if you setup legit shop on somewhere like e-bay i'm interested. price on 6gpu with highest performance cards you have?

lol gfys

How does mining work
Im rerarted

I have a friend that works at a larger company that has been able to set me up with a Business account. It will help me get a steady supply of cards before they hit general market.

I was thinking of opening a Shopify storefront actually, although Ebay might be a good idea too.

Technically you could pay out the ass for 1080ti's or Vega's, but your best price to performance right now is still on 1070's.

It'd be $3700 USD + Shipping for a 6 GPU 1070 rig including PSU + Windows OS. If you opt for Ubuntu, it'd be $3550. If you have your own power supply, that knocks off another $250.

Google might know

For my rigs, you'd pretty much have to plug them into a power source, hook them up to a monitor, turn them on, input your wallet address and maybe change what you want to mine, and that's it.

Even you could do it!

Lmao

Well Im retarted so...

If you set up a proper store honestly I might grab a couple rigs. If the mobo bios was already updated and shit I would pay a premium honestly.

Good to know, thanks. Would you mind dropping an email here I could send a link to when I put up a storefront?

Thanks!

[email protected]

For a 6GPU 1070 rig how long would it take to make the money back on the the rig itself ?

How large are these rigs?
Got any idea what shipping to Australia would cost?
Looking for tax write offs and this could be one haha

Set up proof of assets and maybe people will believe you. Expect nothing if you don't provide evidence, especially since larping is especially common around here. That being said, I don't want your mining rigs if they're real. 3x L3+ every day until the ASICs are obsolete. I've still made more than enough neetbux to wait for the L5, D5, and S11s.

to give you a real answer, i guess speed of delivery from order, accuracy, some kind of warranty from damage from shipping, customization based around size (for fitting on various racks), and most of all out of the box setup. I would be paying to save time most of all, so definitely worth paying someone else to do the pain in the ass parts on my end anyways.

>+ Windows OS

alright really man? for fucks sake make a bootable usb and take the 5 minutes, charging people for an os will definitely turn away some business.

It takes about 8 months considering a flat market; if the price increases, you'll make it back faster. I recommend ETH mining, as other coins are more profitable for up to a week, then will suddenly crash in profitability either due to asset price or difficulty increase.

GTFO
mining is not profitable anymore
that's why people like OP decide to sell miners instead of mining for themselves
even selling mining rigs is more profitable now

>buy muh rigs
>mine ETH
>casper soon
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I can build rigs for you from scratch in a .. RUSSIA.
kw price about 1 cent
2100 USD for 6 1060 3gb as a baseline
two options on running it, either I only physically monitor it and you have remote access / mine whatever the fuck you want (30 USD per month) or I daytrade/look for coins/usual shitty mining stuff (50 USD per month)

Hey I just sadistically decided to kill this guy's whole business plan. Just get this mobo like I did and you can connect 19 GPUs to it LOL. amazon.com/gp/product/B075KFPJ6M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

mining ETH will never break even as the reward is dropping exponentially

and? if your rig goes down do you realize how much of a profit you lose?
best rig setup is 3 GPUs per rig. 6 and 8 are somewhat justified, anything above that is pure retardation.
if you so wish to be a retard, you can get switches which will allow you to connect bizzilion gpus to one motherboard for 20$ a piece.

edgeup.asus.com/2017/b250-mining-expert-motherboard-19-pcie-blockchain-beast/

Why you want to buy so much computer parts?

???
alright let me put it very simple
your motherboard dies for no reason. now you spend 7 days without 16 GPUs. I spend 7 days without 3 GPUs. who lost how much profit, comrade? also I don't have to kill my head over rig setup, can place it as far apart as I want, holy shit I dont even know where to start describing all the advantages of smaller setups. Why do you CARE that there are more parts if they cost the same in sum??

Is it 2014 ITT? I hope so for you clowns hoping to make it in mining

i live in a place like ontario where hydro is relatively high so i am looking at mining for only about 8 hours a day at most. Is this still viable? Whats the most cost efficent starter pack you would suggest, i got about 3k in coins atm but i would love to get a miner.

no. depreciation of components will outpace your profits if you only mine 8 hours a day.

$3700 is shit, I could build one of these using locally sourced parts for $2800

You want to buy six each of
-mobo
-chip
-ram

And you say the cost are the same as buying one of each and maybe having a spare mobo for backup?

Also you have to buy three more power supplies and six coolers than I do.

I mean antminers are ~$1600 it seems unwise to spend twice as much for something with a lower hash rate

The only upside is if btc drops to 0 an antminer becomes worthless whilea bunch of gpus are still worth a few hundred a piece

No I don't. The price is the same.

op has sexdolls to buy, bro

>gpus are still worth a few hundred a piece

lel not with the amount that would be dumped if the house falls down.

why not use the extra heat from mining to turn a room into a greenhouse and grow tropical fruit?

The ballast and lights for indoor grows also produce intense amounts of heat and energy. The two don't mix well.

GPU mining and proof of work is a race to zero. user is better off just buying the coin. Unless, of course, you want to learn. In which case you should build it yourself. If you can do the captcha you can build a mining rig.