It’s gonna recover right

it’s gonna recover right

Other urls found in this thread:

arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry man,
Lisk is much further along, has better marketing and documentation.

150k next Friday fellow brainlet

I DIDN'T WASTE ALL MY MONEY AT 120K SATS, RIGHT

ALLAH AKBAR BUY LISK INFIDELS SO WE CAN CONQUER EUROPE AND TAKE YOUR WOMEN

Ali Haghighatkhah is our glorious team leader.

ALLAH AKBAR

at 34 or 20 for sure

what do u mean by this

34k or 20k sats

help

Buy now moon mission starting in 14h.

I need ARK to get to 3,70$ to break even.
Am I going to make it bros?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH hahaha heh

It was at 4,60 2 weeks ago, I don't think it will be so difficult to bounce back to 3,70 and go beyond. Who knows, maybe it wil go as far as 10 :>

Why the fuck did you buy so high?

I didn't buy into ARK initially. I got into crypto right before the china crash happened and had a diversified portfolio. Shit kept crashing, I'm still new and weakhanded. So I fucked around, made bad deals, sold some coins, bought others. Eventually realized that big coins like BTC and ETH are too big to moon so decided to put eveything in one coin. Ark is dipping right now so I sold all my shit and went full in. As I said, 3,70 doesn't really sound like that high of a goal. Considering the coin's young age and potential I think it has a lot room to grow.

Yes, fuck these fudders. It's correcting because it's been one of the best performing coins ever. This is healthy and whales have been accumulating the whole time.

ARKs chart is starting to look like its logo... poor deluded ARkies, what goes up must come down

Jesus christ, besides being a racist hick, you don't know what you're talking about. The founder of lisk is the most anglo saxon mother fucker i've ever seen.

I can't imagine being so racist you actually would be convinced not to invest in a shit coin because of a single pajeet programmer.

never sell at a loss and always research what you're buing into and why
use TA only to judge a good entry point, it's a meme for anything else
never go all in and all at once
keep at least 30% of your stack in btc
don't chase moon missions

ARK is a great coin that will make many of us filthy rich

Only rural and suburban retards voted for trump

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

REEEEEE GET OUT
DON'T INSULT OUR EMPORER

I don't think I ever really sold at a loss though. It's just that everything crashed along with bitcoin so it's all relative. If I stayed with 1 bitcoin I initially bought, I'd still be roughly at the same amount of money I have now. Anyway, I think I'll just stick with ark for a while and don't touch trading anymore. Stacking is nice too, getting a neat amount out of it.

this is sound advice especially for beginners. finding good entry points based on historical data, investing in something you've actually researched (technology, team, advisers, ICO execution, etc) and not panicking and selling at every loss can lead to solid success. Chasing moon missions works for the lucky few and ruins many others

I did some research, of course. And ARK looks solid to me, but the high supply is a bit worrying. There is too much in circulation, it seems.

:D The Pain!! You always seem to come back when Ripple is in upswing..

Amirite?

most of it is staked, see:
arknode.net/VoteReport.txt

Does it really matter, though? Most of BTC or ETH are probably lying around in wallets outside from exchanges too. Point is, that supply exists so it doesn't really matter whether it is staked, stored or traded. Besides, if most of it is staked, doesn't it mean lower volume for exchange too? Lower volume means lower activity and dynamics.

>profits by hiring invaders cheaply
>hez a good Anglo boi

Fuck off you liberal retard. AND LMAO@ at you for trying to use the liberal dirty words on Veeky Forums....muh racist hicks

Hopefully you are French or German and you get raped by Ali soon.

It's almost the same as eth..

And go up even higher

please moon it

i come from a poor country

flags on Veeky Forums when?

Fuck you nigger, go back to rebbit and cry about muh racism.

I know that but ETH is the number 2 coin. It's an established and widely used coin. It's far too early to tell if ARK is ever going to reach that level. Besides, it took ETH over 2 years to truly moon.

Stuttering potheads

hownew.ru

false flag ctr racism reverse double troll switcheroo i see you

lol

He's right, piss off.

Anyone else keep mixing up ark and bat?

Only in the catalog, I just click the red triangles. I'm a stuttering pothead you see, my vision's all blurry.

pumping HARD now

don't miss an easy 15%

its gonna recover right

Boi I've been flaming inbreds like you on this mongolian message board since before you realized you were attracted to your sister.

But can you triforce?

Duh. It'll be $25 by 2018 you fucking idiot. Read a goddamn blog post for once.

floor is 60 - 65k

Moonman and Chang just ran off with all the Ark. It's over bros

>a single pajeet

you realize they just make white people pose for the picture and then the shitskins get back to the grind right?

now we know you're 17.

To buy or not to buy? Doesn't look like it's going much lower here senpai

it's gonna recover right

that's. where. you're. wrong.

I liquidated my ark for LINK. I suggest all the bros looking for short term gainz do as well.

Joke's on you, you weren't even born yet when I realized I was attracted to my sister.

We awe just twing to hewp you dewusionaw Awkies. Seww youw bags befowe it's too wate. Huhuheheh.

ARK IS IMPLODING

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the ponzi scheme has to collapse eventually. sell now before you're stuck at half this price

>tfw sold at 100k, rebought at 90k and waited for the bounce back up
>It fucking crashed to 78k the next hour
>Never recovered

Hold me bros i just want my money back

Wow, this coin is dead. I don't even want to buy the dip.

IT IS DROPPING LIKE CRAZYYYYYYYYYY
SELL SELL SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even understand. This shit pumped from roughly this price based on news. It's not like that news went away or other bad news came out. I mean, I get that it needed to correct from such a run up, but why would it do a near 100% retracement? What's the deal?

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

Buy high sell low

ark next support zones around 57k then 50k, be sure to buy the dip