Metal photos

what did he do to make them mad

They're just white. It's in their nature

Being a nigger.

Also objectively better fashion sense.

He called them racist

You guys are just shitposting right

I still remember the ragegasm woke!Tumblr had when that picture was posted (even when it was revealed that the two white guys had saved the black guy from a mob).

Looks like something off a black metal album desu

>using tumblr

>even when it was revealed that the two white guys had saved the black guy from a mob
Source?

I like how the black guy is the only one not dressed like a slob in dad's old oversized suit or a sweater

Never mind. I found it. Looks like these guys are helping him.

It's called fasshion, sweetie.

Being black, the two in the pick were helping him.

Though they later wish they didn't cause here he is again in 1977 bullying at a KKK ralley.

Rockers fleeing mods.

the two white guys are actually helping him up and bringing him to a hospital

>Photo
This is a painting, and the metal is more in the concept than it is in the actual image.
During the French Revolution there was a period called "The Terror" where the "Committee of Public Safety, a bunch of ultra radical assholes, ordered the deaths by guillotine of enemies of the state en masse. More moderate members of the revolution thought the mass killings and show trials were really creepy and fucked up, so they staged a coup and all at once went to arrest the members of the committee. Robespierre, the most infamous of the men behind the terror, tried to shoot himself as his door was being beaten down, but he fucked it up, and only shot himself in the hinge of his lower jaw. So the moderates, pick him up, take him the headquarters of the committee of public safety, plop him down on a table, and force him to endure a night of delirious torment as he bleeds and writhes around crying for mercy, before cutting his head off in public the next day.

What are mods

british proto hipsters

what's happening in this picture

Reminds me of this lol

Picture is of Swedish Major Erik Bonde after being ambushed and shot twice by Baluba tribesmen in Congo, Jan 15th 1961

You can see his wounds on his arm and chest.

[Aggressive jazz intensifies]

Verdun?

Yes. Precisely the wood of Avocourt which is at the far west limit of the Verdun frontline