How Much Longer

Realistically, how much fuel is left in this bull run?

Personally, I think there will be a massive dumping spree come the end of October. And it may be the start of a long bear trend.

I know everybody is saying the China thing was already priced in, but exchanges don’t shut down until the end of October.

There’s also the second hard fork coming in November.

Perhaps it will go to 10k before the end of this round, but I want to know what you think Veeky Forums

BTC and all crypto is going to collapse December 28th at 4:29 EST
don't ask how I know

how do you know

It appears that nobody is interested in contributing to the topic at hand.

Sad.

Personally, I think there will be a massive dumping spree come the end of October. And it may be the start of a long bear trend.

I know everybody is saying the Trump thing was already priced in, but the nukes dont fall until the end of October.

There’s also the end of QE coming in november.

Perhaps it will go to 10k before the end of this round, but I want to know what you think Veeky Forums

I feel u. Been wondering the same for the last month. It has to correct sometime, right?

Nothing currently is resulting in a bear trend. We just survived hitting 5k and China fud. I'm sure we'll hit 10k before some serious news which severely hinders fiat exchange then we'll see a bear.

I know everybody is saying the Trump thing was already priced in, but the nukes dont fall until the end of October.

There’s also the end of QE coming in november.

fuck thats my birthday not good

Why does btc HAVE to come down? Isn't us people who determines the value of every coin? If we think its 4k dollars it will hover around that. Why does BTC decrease because it increased a lot?

ruh roh

It's ok OP, a lot of these people are deluded and are unwilling or unable to see the coming storm.

>When will the market cap of the world computer being constructed implode
Probably in 2045 you fucking retard

Goldman sach said $2200. They predicted the last peak (if it was one) VERY accurately (they said $4,900 when it was still under $2,000)

Is anyone else putting their faith in the jew?

>predicting things you're causing
Really activates my almonds

>there will be a massive dumping spree come the end of October
But I already have diarrhea, user.

this post doesnt make sense to me

because people hold it as a speculative asset, not to actually buy shit.

How often do you shop with btc? You probably havent even spent 1btc on goods but hold hundreds hoping it appreciates.

Well when this is the case for most btc holders, bills come due and at some point people need to sell some btc. This causes btc price to drop. When people see the price of their speculative asset drop instead of appreciate, they start selling too (because they have no need to hold onto it because they dont shop with btc), so it falls even faster.

This is why btc is much more volatile than traditional assets and could have a rapid decline in value. I'm not saying a probability that it will happen, just that its definitely possible

>Realistically, how much fuel is left in this bull run?
50% of the worlds wealth.

we are in an "Everything Bubble".

so the user who poasted the zoomed-out S&P chart is correct.

everything is in a bubble.

even a small 2 bdroom 1 bath house in SF is priced at $1mil right now.

a simple condo in LA is priced at $300,000+

so bitcoin looks like it is in a bubble because it's part of the bubble. it's the bubble within the bubble. When techie faggots sell their tech stocks, where do you think they park their funds next? in crypto and btc.

So when we see rapid DEFLATION, we will see a bursting of this Everything bubble. And based on the FACT that the Fed signaled they will unwind their stimulus and low interest rates, we can see Deflation happen this year and next year.

Which will mean BTC will pull back to a more reasonable price level across all currencies by the end of this year.

We are still in a downtrend but fucktards think it's recovering and headed back to $5000-$10,000.

False.

Right now I would rather be in smaller coins like Dash, Decred and Monero than hold any BTC. However, if BTC pulls back heavy then we can expect major drops in alts too.

So no matter what you cannot escape deflation.

In Macroeconomics, the only theory that has been proven accurate time and time again is this:

Inflation happens before Deflation, which happens before Hyperinflation.

We are barely at the beginning of the Deflation stage.

excellent, another chance to buy cheap

this post makes complete sense to me

It'll die when the banks do

easy on the economics, bugs.

A downturn in the economy would see normies selling to pay their bills and itd drop quickly.

like 2 years

This is why I browse here 24/7.
What a brilliant piece of knowledge

i have a relative who is a total normie, works in tech, watches stupid tv shows like the big bang theory, and he sold all his tech stocks to go into btc/cryptos...that's just one example but we are definitely in the normie-invasion phase now.

influx of normies = overspeculation

fiat price shall ultimately rise
crypto is more than a bubble, it's a paradigm shift
there's a glimpse of a kike free future
can't wait for GFC2: electric boogaloo, hopefully people will educate themselves on their central kiking systems that've been covertly slicing pund after pound of their flesh
until then, crypto shall remain a fringe regardless of the coming widespread adoption of blockchain tech

Everyone at njit top tech school in New Jersey and east coast is talking about crypto. It's filled with engineers and comp sci majors so asians pajeets and whites. couple clubs here are pooling money into eth and litecoin to raise funds for their programs

this dude gets it

Dummy, this bull run is far from over.

People have been taking profits left and right, for years. I would argue that MOST people in crypto now have bought BTC above $2500 and they want to see $5k, when people by in at $5k, they will want to see $7500... This can go on fro quite a while. The world is a big place and there is a lot of money out there.

When the media begins to FOMO over crypto, take that as a signal to sell. Until then, we arent even there yet. This shit is going to keep going.

I call tops $25k, 1 year.

You could be right, but I think you are not taking seriously the threat of government intervention, or even competition, with existing cryptos.

Russia and China have been taking hostile action against trading with cyptos while simultaneously developing their own tech for possible use in the future.

How do you think that USA, Japan, and Europe will proceed? This is a threat to the central banks. Surely they won't take this paradigm shift passively.

seriously, the next leg (which we entered over this past week) is taking us to $8-10 by end of 2017. there will be make no mistake another giant dip most likely beginning of the new year. but overall i agree, $25k is going to be a great target over the next 12-24 months.