Has there been a more conquered peoples in the history of the world?

has there been a more conquered peoples in the history of the world?

ME

persians were shit rulers

i bet that with assyrian or babylonian rule, greek wouldnt conquer those lands

Both those had their shot to conquer the Middle East and blew it. The persians made it to the top and stayed there fora good reason.

>not wanting to create a nation that has both cities benis and bagina

Egyptians

Am I the only one that thinks that humans should be exterminated. I mean all humans not black people, not Muslims, not Asians, not white people no all humans need to be exterminated because humans are subhuman creatures in general

Polish

drink some milk and go to sleep, edgelord

BENIS IN BORGUSSEN?? :DDDD

This.
>Hyksos
>Sea Peoples
>Nubians
>Assyrians
>Persians
>Greeks
>different Greeks
>Romans
>Palmyra
>Romans
>Byzantines
>Persians
>Byzantines
>Arabs
>Turks
>different Turks
>French
>FUCKING ALBANIANS LMAO
>British

Not even remotely true. Everything falls to shit for Poles in 1772. From Slavic expansions(500-700AD) to 1772AD they were the ones conquering.

> Get your army past Sinai
> Congrats, Egypt is yours now
Why is it so easy? Shouldnt it be easy to defend insanely densely populated river valley?

>>FUCKING ALBANIANS LMAO
u w0t?

>Hes a FUCKING ALBANIAN

i think that's because ancient egypt didn't really had an army

The Middle East & Iran is like the Butthurt Belt of Europe, but of the World.

Muhammad Ali Pasha of Egypt was part Albanian origin devshirme. Saying "Albanians conquered Egypt" is downright retarded however. He was assigned there by Ottoman government and he managed to wrestle control and rebelled against Ottoman Empire after a while but ended up nominally under their suzerainty after initial success. He also spoke Ottoman as first language and created the modern Arabic Egyptian identity and statehood.

I like this copypasta

Also

>Not recognizing iconic Chan copypasta
You should be the one going to bed, newfag

Balkans
Slavs
Egypt

> Slavs

At least they fought like animals before during and after a conquest.

The Serbs even fought off the Mongol invasion of Nogai khan and then resisted Ottoman rule for 200 years.

The Croats were fighting the Ottomans for 300 years with barely 1/10th of their country still standing.

Most other peoples just keeled over and surrendered after a few lost battles.

The Poles were not conquered by anyone until the 1790s ffs and the Russians were fighting the Mongols for 200 years after their fall until they released themselves from the yoke and then proceeded to make the steppe fucks their own bitches for 400 years.

Slavs being sheep is a meme.

I feel like India takes the cake for butthurt

Britain.

Yes, Egypt.

But on Persia: you'll notice they get taken a lot because they're "in the middle" of several other large powers without any buffer zone, so whenever a given empire pops up in that region you know they're going to be right in the line of fire of any sort of expansionist policy.

India doesn't have an excuse though; they always got taken from the west, past the Hindu Kush and Indus river valley, which should in theory be pretty easily defensible.

I mean, the Kurds were historically sandwhiched between Arabs, Turks, Iranians and in younger history Russians. Not much of a chance to withstand this shitstorm.

>India doesn't have an excuse though; they always got taken from the west, past the Hindu Kush and Indus river valley, which should in theory be pretty easily defensible.
In theory yes, but a lot of these invasions happened when the power on the Indus river had declined or collapsed. Example:

>Mauryan empire fends of the Seleucid empire but they wait a century or so and reinvade when the Mauryans collapse
>Huns invade the Guptas after collapsing Persia, Gupta empire fends them off for decades before their defenses are breached and the North-West is overrun. It takes one of the last Gupta kings to kick them out thirty years later but this last act kills the Guptas for good
>Gurjara dynasty repels large scale invasions from the umayyads and then abbasids but by the time of their conquest by Mahmud of Ghazni they're no bigger than a city
>Delhi Sultanate repels every invasion from the Mongolian empire but by the time of Baburs invasion they're only held up by sheer mass of numbers and are still getting whaamed by smaller powers all around them. With gunpowder and a good tactical mind they're put in the grave for good
>Mughal Empire is ruined by continuous wars of succession and most of their territory has been conquered by the Marathas so Nader Shah takes it as a signal to invade to his pleasure

and so on and on

Europeans

This.
And don't forget Raja dahir of sindh. He was successful in keeping arabs out but became weak due to internal conflicts. It was too easy for islamic invaders to sack tiny feudal kingdoms after the collapse of Pratihara kingdom.

AFrica has been shit on by numerous civilizations, least of all their own. :/

The Jews are a race born for slavery. The entire ancient world was in agreement about that.

kys

Egypt was always a cultural and economic hub, not so much a military power compared to other powers of its might.

This is the butthurt belt

>The Jews are a race born for enslaving the inferior races, especially whites
fixed that for you

You forgot the baltics

Yep, that sounds just about right

>and then resisted Ottoman rule for 200 years.
Lol no. This is a meme. They didn't revolt for entire centuries.

No, it's not.

Anglos are butthurt at French
French are butthurt at Germans and Anglos
Hungary is butthurt about Trianon

Everyone in Europe is butthurt at something.

>humans are subhumans

I like you

Lol no they didn't. In fact they went along with every people that conquered them.

They fucking migrated into europe while being subservient to the avars for fuck's sake.

afghans never conquered

He wasn't part Albanian he was full Albanian, maybe part slav or Greek - unlikely, but all of his soldiers were Albanians. So yes Albanians conquered Egypt, and only 300 or so of them.

> Lol no. This is a meme. They didn't revolt for entire centuries.

He is not talking about revolts, it literally took the Ottomans over 200 years to conquer Serbia, from the 1370s to the 1480s when Macva finally fell.

>Lol no they didn't. In fact they went along with every people that conquered them.

That is literally wrong though.

> They fucking migrated into europe while being subservient to the avars for fuck's sake.

You do realize that the first mention of Croat+Serb migration is literally a Roman description(De administrativo Imperio) of them coming out of nowhere and just slaughtering the Avars in the Balkans and making them their bitches?

> They fucking migrated into europe while being subservient to the avars for fuck's sake.

Not the same Slav wave you illiterate cumstain;

"On the orders of the Emperor Heraclius, these same Croats defeated and expelled the Avars from those countries, with the permission of the Emperor Heraclius, they were settled in the same country of the Avars, where they now live." - Byzantine Emperor Constantine VII Porphyrogennetos in his work De Administrando Imperio

"Then the Avars, seeing that this is the best country, they settled in it. But, the Croats, who at that time lived behind Bagibareje, where they are now Bjelohrvati (Belohrobatoi)(White Croats/ White Croatia)... Of them(the Croats), a tribe separated, led by a bloodline of five brothers; Klukas, Lobel, Kosjen , Mouh and Hrobatos and two sisters, Tuga and Buga, came with their people to Dalmatia and found the Avars as masters of the country. They fought each other for several years, the Croats prevailed and killed some of the Avars and forced the rest into submission. And so since that time the country was occupied by Croats and in Croatia (Hrobatia) there are still descendants of the Avars, and they are recognized as Avars." - Byzantine Emperor Constantine VII Porphyrogennetos in his work De Administrando Imperio

Constantine reports even in the late 10th century that there are still Avars living in Croatia, living in submission to the Croat for over 200 years.

lel, wishful thinking of an anti-slavic autist.

>Menander Protector mentions a Daurentius (577–579) that slew an Avar envoy of Khagan Bayan I. The Avars asked the Slavs to accept the suzerainty of the Avars; he however declined and is reported as saying: "Others do not conquer our land, we conquer theirs – so it shall always be for us"

>Anglos are butthurt at French
Maybe several hundred years ago, sure. Nowadays no one gives a shit except autists on Veeky Forums.

>Am I the only one that thinks that humans should be exterminated.

More like continually conquered never held for long

Egypt:

Hyksos
Libyans
Nubians
Assyrians
Achaemenids
Macedonians
Romans
Sassanids took Egypt for a while
Rashidun Caliphate
Fatimids
Mamluks
Ottomans
French
British

Getting your army past Sinai was the hard part.

They suck at war.

and this one

Surprisingly accurate.

Why is Bangladesh not included though?

>Comparing Anglo or French butthurt to countries like India and Turkey

too irrelevant?

Reminder to always ignore and report Dominican.

No wonder the Persians were always fucking Northern India.

Kurds ARE Iranians m8

which people? thats a third of fucking asia you baiting retard

I think the Achaemenid Persians technically conquered and reconquered the Egyptians like half a dozen time between the 6th and 5th centuries.

It's yours for 20 years. Then for another 20 years after you crush the revolt. And if you ever take your army to the other side of the empire for a campaign, you should expect Egypt to revolt.

The Greeks, Turks and Mongols held onto them for centuries.

How? The Bengal region has been an important part of Indian civilization for centuries?

lmao

Believe me, I do.

Lol

include the levant and egypt and youre good

>it mostly corresponds to the Gunpowder Empires
What could this mean?

looks like a linguistic map of indo iranians/aryans