Is Assassin's Creed Origins set in a historically accurate Egypt?

Is Assassin's Creed Origins set in a historically accurate Egypt?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/oct/05/assassins-creed-origins-recreated-ancient-egypt-ubisoft
reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/7acez8/how_accurate_is_the_representation_of_egypt_in/dpa5k0m/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, only Greeks lived in historical Egypt with some black slaves they had clean the smegma from their penises. There's also no UFOs building the pyramids for the Greeks who were the Ancient Egyptians just slightly more pure racially.

Yes, everything inside of ACO is 101% accurate, including the Precursors aliens, magic, and Assassin/Templar orders.

Everything besides that in 49 BCE

Really? In 49 BCE? I thought that Greeks and Egyptians lived in Egypt together and that they hated each other.

Doubt it, but this is an Ass Creed I am actually looking forward to play since 2.
Also dat Cleopatra.

I bought ass creed burger guilt for my birthday. Wasted time I’ll never get back.

Egypt was a black country there is Roman era proof of this. When the Arabs invaded they genocided the entire population and resettled Arab tribes there.

The gold on top of the pyramid had already long fallen off by Ptolemy's time.

She was a Ptolemaic bitch, and thus this is far too dark a depiction

>he is playing it for the megalomaniac sex addict who betrays you
It's not even a spoiler, senpai.
The real spoiler is what she inadvertently does that makes you a literal cuckold

they were united together thanks to their shared hobby of being BTFO by the romans

Actually for an open world set during that time. Cleo is just an added incentive.

Nobody even knows what the Giza plateau looked like.

Greeks lived confined in Alexandria, the Egyptians lived in the rest of the country

Can we all agree that it's actually the Assassins that are the bad guys?

They're literal terrorists.

>Ankhwakening

lul

Even if Egyptians were niggers, niggers that came to America have nothing to do with them. Different part of Africa.

That's like a Russian claiming English achievements.

>Ass Creed
>historically accurate
Yeah, nah...

theguardian.com/technology/2017/oct/05/assassins-creed-origins-recreated-ancient-egypt-ubisoft
>As the BBC recently discovered with its cartoon featuring a high-ranking black Roman soldier, one difficult choice all makers of historical drama face is balancing diverse representation with historical authenticity, perceived or otherwise. “We try to make the decisions towards having more diversity than towards historicity,” says Durand. “If you visit different locations, we didn’t necessarily apply [stereotypical] jobs for men and jobs for women, we’ve been much more generous than that.”

Libercucks should burn in hell.

>implying ancient egyptians had anything to do with subsaharan niggers
kek

They didn't speak English

Hope you don't care for the butchering of the actual historical figures. They based Caesar, Brutus and the like on the Shakespeare versions and not the real ones.

It's an Ass Creed game, it's expected for inaccuracy.

you child

I want to sniff her sandal feet

>pure racially.

I think you should return to /pol/

>Greeks lived confined in Alexandria,
And Cyrenaica
>the Egyptians lived in the rest of the country
Wich was mostly the Nile river

>Origins
>Not set in persia during king darius rise to power and the creation of the 'assasin' class
I am disappoint.

i need to bring this to /aco/

What I really don't get about this "black Africans were royalty of Egypt and Timbuktu and Zimbabwe" shit is why do they presume their bloodline traces back to royalty? I mean I'm Vietnamese but that doesn't mean my Great x10 grandpa was a Hung emperor. It's overwhelmingly more likely that they were some dirt farmer somewhere in Africa.

Behave

Not different than nordcucks roleplaying as roman emperor

t. shitskin terrone
Roman emperors looked like modern North Italians, so white.

>8000 bce
>egyptian civilization
either bait or nigger ignorance

I'd say it's more of a pushback against the general flow of black and working class culture, in Britain at the very least, kids from poorer backrounds want to be rappers and "live the lifefstyle" and generally live hedonistic lifestyles, by educating your kid that "You're the descendents of kings" is a way of steering your kid out of the shallow chasing of fame, when i was a kid and getting in with bad crowds my parents told me how i was distantly related to the four kings of ireland (almost certainly bullshit), same thing here.

you're implying the Roman emperor was nordic.

And?

Actual Africans don't think this only stupid black Americans

t. An actual african

>south africans are real africans
WE

Her skin is way too dark for someone whose ancestors were all from the Balkans.

Great taste, fellow footfag.

where is this meme from?

It's a reactionary kind of meme

bump

If you want a non ironic answer, an expert in Hellenistic egypt wrote up like a 5 page breakdown of it's historical accuracy here

reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/7acez8/how_accurate_is_the_representation_of_egypt_in/dpa5k0m/

>inb4 idiots who don't know about askhistorians whine about plebbit

after years of integrating with the locals I'm not so sure

But ptolemaics did not integrate with the locals. In fact, they were quite incestuous.

if the janitor had any sense this thread would be deleted

North Italians were Germanized by barbarian invaders.

No. No evidence for it, sorry.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>south italians aren't white
the absolute state of italyfags.

They aren't

Nice

God bless Japan

I'm sure once in a while there was the non incestuous marriage that was made for political gains