So I have 10k I'm willing to put into crypto...

So I have 10k I'm willing to put into crypto. However before I put any money into crypto I want to do a lot of research on the subject so I know what I'm getting into.

Can you guys point me towards reading material on crypto and other resources of the like?

Also for people already deep into crypto, generally how much work daily is it to maintain and how much of a return do you all see?

Other urls found in this thread:

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
cryptodealer.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

This. Seriously.

>in since 2 months
>made about 2k profit off my 4k investment
>would have had to wage slave a month to make that
>feels pretty comfy desu

First you need to know what normies know.

went all in there too
>fucking max comfy

It's all just confusing to me. When you buy their token do you buy a valuation of their company. How do you access the actual services? Is this just funding for a start-up?

I'm looking to do it while I'm still working. I make a bit over 100k a year so I have decent money lying around.

I'll put this on my reading list.

Their oracles receive offchain data providers which get verified on chain and institutions can now have all historical records on the smart contract which reduce cost in having another service provider that keeps records which takes time. And being on the chain provides security decentralization and verifiable. Node operators provide data feed and in return get link as payment

So what's the benefit of owning a token?

See I can barely understand this chart. What material do I have to go through to really get a grasp for this sort of thing?

These threads keep getting more numerous, and the people posting them keep getting dumber. Makes you think.

wait for dip and buy bitcoin/ethereum 50/50%

research lmao

youre a brainlet normie trying to get rich just invest long term you tech knowledge devoid cuckaroo

Go all in on KidsCoin and never look back user. Thank me later.

isn't ETH in a dip right now, with BTC?

>youre a brainlet normie trying to get rich just invest long term you tech knowledge devoid cuckaroo
I don't think I'm too much of a brainlet I just am financially illiterate. At the very least I can manage a fairly high paying job. I just never had any interest in investing until recently.

They are worth money, which incentivises people to run nodes.

Google:
>how to read candlestick charts
>how to read orderbooks
>bollinger bands
>depth charts
>moving averages and exponential moving averages
This is all for if you want to day trade though.

Now this makes sense.

Thanks. Sorry you have to explain to my pea brain.

Would you be able to do me one last favour and tell me what you use to trade between BTC/ETH/LTC, and where to buy them the best with fiat?

Also, best ETH wallet?

Ok
Best exchange for trading between crypto (in my opinion) would be Bittrex. The best place to buy them with fiat would be the Lykke app for android or iphone. Lykke lets you buy crypto with fiat for 0 fees. And finally, the best ETH wallet would be Trezor with myetherwallet.com

You've really saved me so much time. It's difficult to get advice, sometimes. Thanks! I've seen those thrown around, so it's good to hear them more than once.

I actually want to pay you some BTC for this. Can I have an address?

I spend maybe an hour total per week.
cryptodealer.io

-go to coinbase, make account
-buy btc/eth/ltc using fiat
-go to gdax (same company as coinbase)
-transfer coinbase funds to gdax funds (no fee)
-trade on gdax (potentially no fees if you trade a -certain way check the site info)

We make a contract.
I build and monitor your rigs. 20% of earnings are mine (all expenses and risks are accounted in this rate). I pay out directly in FIAT or in crypto of your choosing.
That's the best investment you'll ever make.

user please whatever you do, do not buy something without spending at least a few hours reading about it.

There is a good beginners video to crypto, look up Data Dash on Youtube.

So is this how the demand will work?
>offchain data providers want to use the blockchain
>offchain data providers need node operators that they can pay with LINK
>node operators compete for offchain data operators

haha ok cheers
1LSoDcG7ByfnyArkBhbPoiJvi8XkekZMT

From the Whitepaper:

5.5 LINK token usage

The ChainLink network utilizes the LINK token** to pay ChainLink Node operators
for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds, formatting of data into blockchain
readable formats, off-chain computation, and uptime guarantees they provide as operators.
In order for a smart contract on networks like Ethereum to use a ChainLink
node, they will need to pay their chosen ChainLink Node Operator using LINK tokens,
with prices being set by the node operator based on demand for the off-chain resource
their ChainLink provides, and the supply of other similar resources. The LINK token
is an ERC20 token, with the additional ERC223 “transfer and call” functionality
of transfer(address,uint256,bytes), allowing tokens to be received and processed by
contracts within a single transaction.

No problem. It's worth a tip.

Received cheers