"Endorse" is such a strong word. Oracles are awesome. Much harder to argue oracles are worth $32m

>"Endorse" is such a strong word. Oracles are awesome. Much harder to argue oracles are worth $32m.
>$85m and climbing

Other urls found in this thread:

swift.com/news-events/press-releases/22-additional-global-banks-join-the-swift-gpi-blockchain-proof-of-concept
reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/6km9q3/bad_news_swift_completes_blockchain_smart/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's your point? He's completely right.
I like work on oracles too, but it's a solution for a half-ready infrastructure that supports products that don't exist yet.

doesn't mean he is wrong.
Are you a brainlet?

That's because ETH already has Oraclize, and why the fuck would you pay LINK/GAS when you can just pay GAS?

>Ethereum isn't worth more than $8

>$86m

>Ethereum is worth about $1.37
>I have severe autism.

Jesus Christ. What’s the point of living if you can’t fuck girls like this

Idk ask SWIFT

to be able to fuck them.
Or become the ubermensch.

It's probably hard to believe, but once it happens you'll wonder why you cared about it so much. At the end of the day, they only look like that because they spend a lot of time/effort to look like that, and after a time you naturally want what you don't have.

I don't think anyone here(or anywhere) has even a shadow of a doubt that he has autismo

now thats an ass

So does SWIFT's "backing" make me wrong? How do you think this is all going to work?

to make their owner even richer? Like what are you, a nigger who thinks we won't pay his masta? Get real kid, also maybe get rich in the process

ETH's only purpose is to get in on those ICO deals. Other than that, it's useless.

lmao that people still try to push this FUD. You cucks realize that by this logic every Eth token is worthless right? You realize this logic would have applied to OmiseGo at 70 cents? Gtfo

swift.com/news-events/press-releases/22-additional-global-banks-join-the-swift-gpi-blockchain-proof-of-concept

reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/6km9q3/bad_news_swift_completes_blockchain_smart/

I'm just asking that if you're saying a better solutions exists, wouldn't one of the largest banking infrastructures want to use that instead? Follow the hype user, it's simple.

What? I'm saying why use a combination of GAS/LINK when you can just use GAS? Your statement doesn't even make sense.

I'm already doing fine, user. I'd be too worried about getting dumped on to invest in what seems to be vaporware.

>what seems to be vaporware
You mean something that already has a public working demo which is being presented in three weeks?

Good luck, user.

I made my own chainlink to a JSON-formatted financial data source in 5 mins on their site. Sign up and try it.

Kek ripple 2.0

His point was this project did not need any funding, and is way overvalued.

Ripple is already working all the major banks. There is no need for this

>There is no need for this
Maybe people want a decentralized alternative :^)

yeah except they have no relationship with SWIFT ie the literal backbone of the international banking industry. nothing but hot air from ripple

Holy shit! Vitalik is saying Chainlink is worth more than 32m! 1 BILLION MARKETCAP INCOMING BOYS!!

>look mom I bumped the thread again
You don't know anything about Chainlink or Ripple if you're comparing those two together.

So LINK will have market in the billions?

NICE!

Thanks. Been looking for this to make it the OP image for these threads all week.

SAUCE

why do all slavs suffer from terrible haircuts?

we aren't metrosexual faggots