PSA

don't keep your private key on ED, get yourself a hardware wallet or put that shit up on mew I lost >$400 yesterday, don't let it happen to you

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x4daa00c6944ef98cd7529121a0bbca353fd23d72#tokentxns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you click the link

What happens when one of these things falls into a toilet?

I downloaded a chrome plug-in for etherdelta it sent my key to the same address that stole from those that got hacked yesterday
you cry

Use your seed phrase to restore balance on another Ledger.

what plugin?

just search around and read what they actually do, if you understand how they work you will also understand why it doesn't matter if you lose it, break it, gets stolen.

I'm gonna get one of these soon. Really is a must if you're heavy into crypto.

whats ED?

fucking kek. I was in both threads saying don't download shit from biz and all I get in response is >hurr durr open source

Please tell me you didn't install that etherdelta plus plugin lmao

I am interested as well to know what the F that is.

Erectile Disfunction

1. Don't click links off Veeky Forums
2. Use a separate dedicated computer to trade with. Do NOT trade with the same computer you surf with.

i think its etherdelta but then i think his real prob is that hes retarded for installing a plugin shilled here

etherdelta
It's a decentralized eth exchange. No registration required just add wallet and private key. People got wrecked when using a plugin from biz or visiting a site from tumblr which apparently auto injected the code

dont forget the 10 dollar wrench tho

ExploitDelta

what's that?

shit that tumblr ones kinda scary.
i paranoid now,

it may take 10 million dollars to bruteforce one wallet. But only one guy hitting you with a 10 dollar wrench to get your private key. Always have an alternative wallet with like 5% of your net worth in case that happens. Dont make your main stack wallet be the one you use to purchase things daily

post link to wallet taht stole ur coinz

etherscan.io/address/0x4daa00c6944ef98cd7529121a0bbca353fd23d72#tokentxns
robbed many accounts