LINK Confirmation Bias Thread

Lets go boys fucking shill this shit so we feel good about our investment.

I don't have to sell you anything, but don't post pink wojaks when I show off my Lambo here

I hope it keeps falling to only 2x ICO So i can keep accumulating and buying from you weak handed faggots.

What was the ICO sell price? Noone in any thread would say, are they embarrased for not turning much profit?

This board is totally dead now. Just you poor, bagholding faggots senselessly shilling shitcoin scams to desperate people coming for financial advice.

I get that you're a ruthless bunch who don't mind scamming and harming others, I really do. But I hope you've made peace with your makers, because you'll all burn soon enough. Whether it's hell, karma, or just being broke forever because you're too stupid to see through scam hype... it doesn't matter. You'll burn eventually. Remember it.

then why are you even here?

It wasn't always this way. I've been here for a long time, and Veeky Forums has positively contributed to my financial knowledge and standing. I really liked this place.

But I guess it's just you bottom-feeding scum now.

Anybody reading this: please don't waste your money on bullshit. Don't let the hope of a better life make your life worse.

>Anybody reading this: please don't waste your money on bullshit.
who gives a shit about retards anyway?
let them waste their money

> buys high, sells low
> tiny pepe
> weak hands
> spreads FUD to mask the tears of own hopeless stupidity

2600 LINK for 1 ETH. I think it was a better rate if you got into the presale. So that's .00038; coins released on 9/20 from my records (maybe the 19th though) and here we are on the 28th and it's at .00085. And people are all over the place saying it's dumping, it's below ICO, it's going to zero. And I don't know if anyone believes it, but the thought that someone would is just hilarious and gives me great hope that there are people that dumb making decisions out there for me to profit off of. It's beautiful.

>mfw I finally make it

It's funny watching all this FUD, they can't even make real arguments.
I'm just sitting comfy on 200k LINK knowing that I already made it.

Good luck bois

what color will your Lambo have?

1eth at the time was around 280$? 280/2600=0.107$ so around 0.10$. Right now its 0.23$, x2 which is nice but not mindblowing

Yeah, that was the point of the post.

Another bottom-feeding tactic: the implication that all critique is an attempt to force prices downwards on shitcoin scams we'd never even buy.

Someone make me a mod so I can purge LARPers and shitcoin shills from this fucking board already.

>comfy
>below ICO price
Choose one.

ICO price was 0.10$, and its trading at 0.23$ right now. sucks to be wrong but there you go

Fake news. Ico price was $5, nice try.

the 2btc withdrawal limit on binance only applies to btc withdrawals right?

you realize anyone can look this up and prove you wrong right?

Sure a 130 pct increase in 8 or 9 days is mediocre.

Why are you autistic user

It was $5. Don't spread lies to noobies

2btc worth of whatever coin you're withdrawing

thanks m8, i guess i'll just have to go verify now

Nonoy guys have it wrong ico price was 38$

Dont bite, retards are just trolling

use one of these to get the same result --
a) use LINK/GAS
b) use GAS

LINKers btfo

>October 20, 2017
>SIBOS Conference has come and gone
>LINK trading at a stable $10 and increasing
>open Veeky Forums
>"lol fags still below ICO price get rekt"

Well yeah ICO price is a fluid number that is always 33 pct above LINK. Try ti keep up.

holy cringe
it's like if someone posted those
>tfw two intelengen four fourchan
memes unironically

I didn't say anything about my intelligence, faggot. I said something about yours. That you're retarded. For buying into scams. Because you are retarded for buying into scams.