HAHAHA DIONS BROS HAVE FAILED THERE SHITTY COIN IS DEAD

HAHAHA DIONS BROS HAVE FAILED THERE SHITTY COIN IS DEAD

Total shitcoin and terrible memes.

COMPLETE FUCKING GARBAGE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE IOC POSTS ANYMORE... WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU FAGGOTS

ONE MORE TIME IOC IS A FAILED COIN HAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Yeah keep lowering that price pls

LITERAL DEFINITION OF A SHIT COIN!!!! GOING BACK TO 40K

D-dions, b-bro.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH!!

Thank God I sold this shit. Such a pointless coin. Devs are shit. Product is not innovative.

Shut the fuck up. IOC will see the biggest gains since ethereum. You don't know the fucking value of it man.

it's literally the worst coin on the market. BITB has more value.

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHA IT CRASHED ANOTHER 5K... OMG THIS MIGHT GO TO 1k

that's true, we don't know the value as it is current in "price discovery" phase.

and the market is pricing it lower as of recently.

OP is mocking any of you who bought in thinking it would go higher.

IO Digital Founder thinks he can LARP as a tech-savvy early adopter of "digital currency" according to his gayass linkedin. Just check it. He thinks having websites with .io extension makes him and his company innovative. This is the essence of fake & gay wannabe-silicon valley BS that i hate...this Joel fucker lives in Miami, a place not even known for having a tech scene.

he's basically just a glorified Project Manager over a Lead Dev and some unknown pajeets who are outsourced. Also, no one knows anything about the Lead Dev but IOCucks claim he's from CERN and MIT or whatever the fuck.

who cares. beating a dead horse at this point. hodl like a cuck for another 30+ days or go find something else to "invest" in.

LOL THESE FAGS THINK IT'LL BE TOP 10 COIN... YOU LUCKY YOU GOT OUTTA TOP 100

>"who cares. beating a dead horse at this point. hodl like a cuck for another 30+ days or go find something else to "invest" in."
Literally the only quality bit of this entire post. I appreciate your insight nonetheless, user.

THEY SAID TOP 10 COIN HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAA

it was overhyped, plain and simple.
and the smart traders got out at the top.

search Archives, there are some old posts from 2016 with the same overhyped, dionsbro pumping.

nothing has changed, but the IOCucks will say "but, but richard was networking at fintech!!!"

however, the countdown clock has started. so they've got that going for them. now there's a HARD deadline and no more "we're in Final Beta but we need to retest to make sure".

if Dions doesn't release by the end of the countdown, then you will see a true fucking selloff, 30-40% down.

Buy Obsidian

77k and falling

sorry DIONS bros, but it doesn't look good

Sold at 95k to get into XRP. Glad I sold, but fuck, why did I go into XRP again? Every fucking time! I'll never learn.

October hasn't even started yet fag. See you in a month from now from my lookout mansion in lamboland.

This. It's not going under 75k.
Good time to get in imo

Uhhhhh

>bought in at 102k

IOC RAPISTS BTFO ETETNALLY HAHAHAHAH

i think it's a countdown to the block called, then DIONs two weeks or so after that. LOL

Anyone taking bets that DIONS will be called off again because the dev want it JUST perfect before launch

Hahah called it I remember saying "I'll buy the sell the news dip"

Really good volume though. This looks like a good entry point.

you guys are comical. The volume on the dumps are not big, dions is a big deal and disruptive in its own. IOC has strong community very professional devs and go troll ppl that care. Obsidian? lol yea go buy vapor

DIONS is pretty promising tech, dont have a problem holding this coin.

cracking jokes at founder who is a successful biz owner, music artist, producer, dev, and all around nice guy is nothing more than troll. Many successful people supporting the project and the tech regardless of how long it takes. Fact that you need troll on user forum shows what a loser most the trolls here are. Sell away , explorer shows strong old wallets havnt flinched

Let's have a run down for the IOChads.

>DIONS imminent since 2016.
>Founder is a ex rapper and has a computer repair shop. NO REAL TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE.
>Lead dev is damn near anonymous. Inb4 Satoshi Nakamoto.
>Dev team insist on 0 marketing, says their imminent product will market itself.
>Had to ask for donations to go join a competition at Fintech Europe.
>Which they bloody lost to a company called Tradle. Fucken TRADLE.
>Next step in roadmap expected to be "imminent" in 5 years.

Feel free to pile on bros

sorry you sold at 90 cents, pajeet

>DIONS is announced with a 5 week blockcall
>Founder has technical knowledge, was a musician 9 years ago (most of us were retarded middle school or high school students 9 years ago which isn't saying much)
>Lead dev is working behind the scenes which is mildly annoying because it can be used as FUD but in the end is irrelevant
>Dev team refuses to market before the product is complete and has repeated this fact continuously
>asked for donations because they didn't use a scammy ICO to fund the coin (and many of the active members of the slack are mega-whales)
>they won the blockchain category and lost the overall competition
>Chameleon isn't a "5 year plan"
and just to add on, I'm still up 80% on my initial investment after it crashed back to fucking $3.30, after a moon only 3 weeks ago

samefag

DIONS is disruptive and nothing close has been released in blockchain. Founder and team did not run an ico, and dont need to market and hype to pump a coin. Joel the founder has technical knowledge and runs the foundation and project professionally while the lead dev works hard. You sound but hurt, and another syscoin obsedian troll. Noobs may be shaken by your nonsense but thats about it.