Is this true? Or is it just /pol/tards conspiracy?

Is this true? Or is it just /pol/tards conspiracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_antisemitism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The first one to the left is a Sumerian

just a (((conspiracy)))

Picasso is obviously fake.
The first from left is King Eannatum of Lagash, he's not rubbing his hands as a sign of greed but praying IIRC.

Here's an actual painting of an Old Jew by Picasso, for further interest.

>portrayal of a jew from the 21st century
>image made in early 1990s
/pol/ you fuck ups!

It's not a conspiracy it's a bloody joke.
Fuck sake get your shit togheter OP.

>haha look antisemitism is a constant throughout history haha fucking jews
?????????

>It's a bloody joke
Doesn't seem like that's the case for /pol/.

What about the one from victorian era though? It seems legit enough.

Its from a game for girls to find there future husband, and it includes a number of stereotypes

Don't you know? Pol is satire.

>filename

>white people making fun of other white people (as far as I'm concerned, Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews are white) for having big noses

That's like a Nigerian calling a South Sudanese person black as fuck.

>Jews are white

If you were shown a picture of one without knowing if they were jewish or not I doubt you would say they aren't white

You can tell the look of a Jew, also
>being white is purely about outward appearance
Fucking Americans

>race being literally anything other than what you look like on the outside
shoo shoo back to /pol/ with you

wow you are so stupid

jew is not a race, askhenazi are mostly slavic and germanics that converted to judaism, they can have some iberian or armenian blood

Do Jews have cold hands? Is that why they're rubbing their hands to keep them warm? Poor Jews.

that image is /pol/ made so is innaccurate

>evolution doesn't exist

Then why do they have different inheritable medical conditions?

I'm not even a racist and the nose thing about Jews is true. They don't have huge noses but rather their noses point very far past their face. They are also a very ugly people.

>everything stupid is actually satire
Of what? /pol?

Quite the leap there. That Picasso painting is false too, makes me question #2 as well. Anti semitism started in the renaissance and Catholic Europe. You started 2000BC and then jumped post renaissance when the memes started

Because they're a different ethnic group? There are Austronesian people called Sea Gypsies who can see underwater clearer than any other ethnic group, but does that make them not Austronesian/Southeast Asian?

Judaism didn't exist in 2000BC and Picasso openly criticised anti-Semitism, so what do you think?

/pol/ oldfags are there to larp and make fun. It's the edgy teenagers who actually believe that stuff.

>this old "hahahah just ignore us it's a game just a funny game lol hahah like an injoke hahahhaahah like anonymous was in 2006 hahahhahahaha just ignore us :)" meme you people do while you prepare for the day of the rope

hating kikes is fine
i think there's a disproportionate amount of them pushing unhealthy shit but /pol/ is ridiculous

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_antisemitism
Though to be fair, the early kind was religeous (Jews refusing to acknowledge other gods) rather than racial

You are committing suicide?

inbreeding, that is why they look so weird sometimes

>all people who put flies in my ointment should be lynch- i mean, taken care of :)

remember when that edgy shitposter ironically memed his car into a group of people?