Crypto market has been nothing but crashes PnDs for months

>crypto market has been nothing but crashes PnDs for months

Us buy and hodl fags will win in the end, you'll see. The bear will go into hibernation.

The bear will leave its cave forever

>OP after 2 years of holding all his shitcoins

Ok, tell me this hodler. Who makes bigger gains?

1. Guy who hodls lets say NEO, OMG and WTC

or

2. Guy who got into NEO, x10'd, reinvested into OMG, x10'd and then reinvested those profits into WTC and x6'd and possibly even x10'd those profits yet again.

its (5 x 10) + (5 x 10) + (5 x 10)

vs

( 5 x 10 ) x 10 x 10

Wow it's almost like you can't make money buy buying random shit with zero skill and effort.

Learn to day-trade.

Enjoy your 30% short term capital gains tax on every trade profit.

Enjoy being American.

Hodl is a meme. Learn how to day trade man. Also, learn technical analysis. You will see massive if you make only 2% profit a day. A man that does not day trade, is a man without a lambo

is this some sort of meme

none of you fags actually worry about reporting every trade on taxes, right?
that would be so fucking pussy of you

I'm not from America lol, so no thanks.

>implying

.......oh!

once you get to a certain point of trading, say 3btc+ you should entirely cash out and "pay" those taxes, then cash back in more smartly/covertly and continue accumulating past that point with addresses that cannot be tied to you.

this, unless you held BTC since 2013 you gotta work the hard way

always nice to see things in retrospectoscope.

are you going to make those amazing judgements 100% of the time in the future?

...is that even english?

Investors hate him!

I specifically picked these coins because they were so easy to spot for huge gains, like most obvious ones.

If you couldnt see those breaking out then i guess swing or daytrading isnt for you. Stick to hodling if thats your thing, i'll do what works for me

Everythings fucking easy to spot when you're looking in the past retard.

Tell me the next 10x coin right now. with your magical powers.

LINK

I'm not trying to make you change your strategies, i'm simply pointing out the benefits of the other side and how i approach trading.

You can do whatever the fuck you wanna do, i couldnt care less.

What's your daytrading profit?

I dont daytrade, i mostly swing trade. I do sometimes catch a coin at the wrong time but those losses are heavily offset by the gains.

Usually try to trade a coin often when it launches on a new exchange as the moves are big and happen fast, then i lock in a few good positions and set sale orders at a few targets based on some basic TA or my own preference/need

>read the whole thread
>realize that none is going to make it

rookies