The best coin

prove me wrong.
pro tip.. you can't

i think it will explode in price, 5-10x but needs the right kind of news and until then just more pain and a hodler

I think it already has.
willing to HODL for another year though.
if not for the other user coins we could already be x20 desu

i think the coin has potential to overtake everything except btc in marketcap once countries start fuding crypto on a massive scale

and it makes sense to me that the best time to buy would be when btc makes a huge new ath and hysteria ensues

1k by yr end.

how many you own user?
I got in at $30. feeli8ng comfy here

i don't own (maybe 5.5ish) any I just buy it when I need to use it, and buy a little extra and leave it in the wallet. but I'm looking to enter eventually

I would get more if I was you.
sure to explode in the next year I think
also XVG is going to be massive I reckon. Lot's of news in the next few weeks. regardless of the tech we should make a few bucks

I own 40 xmr. Am i going to make it?

Depends how long you are willing to hold. 10+ years and yes.

too many coins. it's an absolute piece of garbage

then you just buy more user?
what's the problem??

i mean verge has too many coins in circulation

>absolute piece of garbage
why such emotion?

are you such a pauper shill with 5.5 xmr that you can't afford to diversify?

Fucking LOL

xmr under $100 a huge bargain, even if it doesn't moon you're still getting a solid gain. look how well it held value and went up from $85. you can't expect all your coins to go up 30% - 70%...some need to form the foundation of your portfolio and hold stable while your more riskier positions are volatile but have higher gain potential.

holding a solid base of XMR, BTC, ETH and LTC from August until Sept would have been a solid and highly profitable move, without having to stomach the higher volatility of whatever shitcoin you are chasing based on biz/twatter/slack/discord or ICO news.

i personally would have done much better if i had traded less, and just held a solid foundation of XMR, LTC, VTC, ETH, etc. but i took some losses chasing shit like TRIG and NAV after they had popped.

never ever chase moons after they've mooned.

i just dont hold xmr and 99% of my money is in equities crypto is for fun

You have no background

I hear you user
Let's shit on the stupid other coins together.
Every dumb thread that pops up let's you and me shit on it.
We will show the retards not to tread on our turf!

most cohesive marketcap ftw

Technically very sold but IT NEEDS SOME GOD DAMN NON SHIT WALLET SOFTWARE SERSIOUYL LIKE WTF

when there are actually good wallets it might take off some more

also nobody should have to run a full node

you are lucky to have even that.
it took 12 months though
last year a wallet was practically nonexistent.
I like XMR but fuck me if transferring it didn't age me a decade

it's literally another ad people will block