Whilst you faggots were wasting your youth playing video games and being losers this kid is making more money than your...

Whilst you faggots were wasting your youth playing video games and being losers this kid is making more money than your shitty $100 investment ever will. How does this make you feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=GL3B48hpzkg

Did he hold or trade.

The "guy held BTC and forgot about it for two years now he's fucking Melinda Gates" is kinda old news now.

Any asshole can hold, but trading is a real skill that can last you.

this is not asian girl

stfu with this gay meme

He started this year, and he didn't hold any ETH. Stay mad.

Nothing to be mad about, he's made his money.

But only normies get mystified by this shit, just get good.

>he's mad

Mmm doesnt really affect me in any way whatsoever. Try again when this is either harmful or beneficial to me, otherwise this is just blowing air

>bitconnect

And he would never lie.. for fame... or anything like that.

He's provided evidence, and always does in his videos. Stay poor and forever butt devastated.

>him
>he
OP this it's obviously you

Holy shit you are a faggot, and you ignorance will make you poor again soon

Kill your idiot self

I'm not actually poor. I thought everyone here was a rich software developer that did whatever they wanted with their money because 6 figure job and no kids? Am I wrong?

to get 250k in a year you would need high starting capital. Im not gonna watch a 15 minute video but id wager he had more than what a large majority of 17 years olds have to start with.

So basically he's irresponsible.

he just shills ponzi schemes lmao

Hahaha

5k in savings from a summer job some years back.

Don't act like you're above that.

youre posting in this thread way too much. This is obviously you.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.