be me

> be me
> start investing in crypto in late july
> browse Veeky Forums and decide on signatum
> invest previous few months savings
> fall for "delete blockfolio for a couple of months, don't check the prices & HODL meme"
> today, end of september 2017
> lose job, almost no savings
> decide to check how my crypto is doing
> reinstall blockfolio, check prices
> bottomed out, almost no volume per day
> lost almost everything

I'm so fucking desperate. I can hardly fucking believe that this has happened to me.

No job, no savings and fucking 85% loss on my crypto. I just don't know what to do now - all there is to do is rot.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3UREtbB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

join the military

sharpie in pooper for 0.25 btc

this user, i was about to say join the french legionnary. same shit desu. you just gtfo of ur shithole and get french citizenship. you gotta fight for shekelstein desu.

jesus christ. maybe you should read some books about traditional investment strategies and how to pick long term projects.

buy and hodle only applies if your shitcoin is the next google or amazon

Honestly it's way less stressful to just ignore but you're probably getting fucked if you don't check at the very least semi-regularly. You can forget about BTC, and MAYBE etheruem and/or litecoin, but literally everything else is way to volatile to just leave alone for ages.

> fall for "delete blockfolio for a couple of months, don't check the prices & HODL meme"

FYI the only time this statement is true is when you are talking about the coinbase specials which includes coins that actually have a guarntee to be more than pure speculation Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.

You could of almost doubled if you dumped that into any of the three.

why do you faggots invest in crypto currency, instead of real companies that produce real goods and services?

What the fuck is wrong with you people. This board is a shitshow of crypto pumpers

Because I made 900% on my money in just 2 days with Kyber a few days ago and nearly 300% total with LINK.

This shit is so goddamn easy once you realize what coins are actually worth buying and when.

what coins are worth buying now? I dont have time to autistically research every single coin on the market

HOW THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEE

FACTOM

Yeah, neither do I.
I'm not going to tell you either, since this is a competition and you need to start thinking of it like that. Absolutely nobody here works out anything but self-interest.

But since you asked why we like coins, that's why. It's really easy money.

What do you look for in a coin?

that's rough, bro

>buying an actual scam

you fucking retard

a reason for why the value would go up longterm

read the whitepaper, cross reference the company on other sites, dont buy into every fucking hype post on this site, look at the team prior experience or just a bunch of randomass developers WITH NO BIZ EXP, research, do they even have an actual product? whats their roadmap/plan....shit like this can help you make a good educated guess

Did the same thing when BTC was 2200
>tfw didn't invest more

WTC

>investing in shitcoins
lmao

NEVER fucking HODL shitcoins you idiot. You only even HODL Bitcoin and Ethereum. How could you be so dumb? Did you browse Veeky Forums for all of 1 day?

Shitcoins have 0 guarantee of going up and staying up they are incredibly volatile. If you invest in a shitcoin you better be checking that thing every fucking minute of the day. You take a shitbreak for 5 minutes you could come back and have lost half your portfolio in a huge dump.

I seriously hope you are making this up and you didn't HODL a shitcoin and not even check it.

discord.gg/3UREtbB

I hope this helps you user, you won't get all of it back but at least it's a start

Ethereum is also shitcoin.

DYOR faggot

how exactly do you think people make money in crypto? someone has to lose

Bitcoin is too.

Kek

shut up poorfag

Are you stupid? You should have been checking that coin daily.

Only forget and hold the traditional safeties like BTC. Anything else needs a 5x daily check. That's the nature of volatile currencies.

Jesus christ common fucking sense

LOL no. Wait until down cycle.

Try LINK possibly. Do research first. Short term pump n dump money maker. Seems like a risky hold.

So you can leave poorfags like OP with the bags. Nah. Fuck you.

well you can still suck some dick for meth, right user?

Bitcoin isn't safe either. It has huge price swings. There's no guarantee that Bitcoin will even reach $5000 again. For all we know, this recovery could just be a dead cat bounce.

bitcoin is gonna "dead cat bounce" all the way to 100k at this rate