Why is there no volume for LINK

Didn't we all expect this coin to explode upon entry to a major exchange? Binance is top 10. Nobody is even trading this shit. 800 BTC 24 hour volume. Fucking pathetic. Just another shitcoin.

S

it's because of the Microsoft news

S

LINK FUDers are the dumbest I've ever seen.

this

>low volume
$8MM volume, almost 10% of its marketcap, higher than kyber. Only on one real exchange too.

look at the order book on binance. It's just fucking bots owned by a few whales accumulating whilst simultaneously driving down the price.

why two m's? $8MM

Muh million

Mega Million

what microsoft news? source

Microsoft is endorsing them by providing them with PowerPoint software to use for their presentation.

>Didn't we all expect this coin to explode upon entry to a major exchange?
I did...Sold like half of my KNC to buy LINK. FOMO made me buy high; not down by much now but kinda pissed.

Oh well, im holding and hopefully this will go up; i def think it will eventually but i wanted it to be quicker. I wanna get out of crypto and back into fiat before the upcoming crash.

Binance won't send me the confirmation email so I can open an account. Downloaded their iOS app and it says the apps not trusted. Whatever the fuck that means. Dun make me go to eitherdelta :(

Oh please OP :') do you really believe this is the last we'll see of LINK?

Keke

Standard notation for 1 million.

LINK's dead, bitch.

It's on an uptrend you god forsaken brainlet. You're bag of helium won't be a burden much longer. You'll probably panic sell by then though.

Deluded retard, learn to read charts.

1MM =1 gorillion

look at spam. it's where I got mine

M in roman numerals is 1000. MM is 1000x1000

Are we in Rome, you dumb fuck.

tu vestibus liniis induti

>calling others dumb

Kek