WARNING: SELL ALL YOUR COINS NOW

Hello Veeky Forums, I'm an agent holding a very high position within the US government. Over the past few years, the government has been developing new quantum technologies in order to cause a crypto crash. A working prototype of a quantum based graphics card was just completed today. The government is going to attempt a 51% attack on the bitcoin network this weekend. Sell now or your funds will literally disappear overnight.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/science/comments/72bnel/japanese_scientists_have_invented_a_new_loopbased/dnhdzqr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So bad, it made me reply. lmao.

Thanks, just sold 100k. Thanks user.

Shorting here 100x leverage

Thanks bro

What really sucks about these posts is that some day one of them might be real.

Sage this thread. Now.

That's why my gainz will be liquidated into food, water filters, guns, ammo, and shelter

fuck off

Thanks. Hodling. Will buy 100k more Sunday night after your Larp normal weekend dip.

nice, just sold 100k

Nasa literally had to go halfsies with Google on a working quantum computer...d-wave maybe, but a GRAPHICS CARD. Lmao I'm dying OP, half the people here are in computing related fields

We dont have time for that shit. WE MAKE MONEY. faggot.

>very high position within the US government
>browse Veeky Forums

hahahahahahahahahah

Hey now, dont be rude. His Dad works at Nintendo.

>very high position

white house roof cleaner

>quantum based graphics card
>51% attack
Lmao

OP is retarded, but eventually quantum computing will pose a threat. I suppose existing coins can update their software to be quantum-proof but when you consider what a shit show some hard forks are it's probably a good idea to hedge a little with something that's already quantum-ready.

can i get a quick rundown on quantum technology.

Your 10,000 NiggaWatt graphic card is no match for......

poswallet.net

That's the bottom line.

>graphics card
lmao

>AI breaks out of its cage
>develops quantum computing
>51% attack against smaller cryptocurrencys dumping all coins for quantum resistant ones
>they use funding to destabilize mankind forcing every household to accept a waifu bangbot that monitors them

On the assumption that you're serious (and this isn't some version of the Bogdanoff meme that I haven't heard of) and with the caveat that I'm not an expert, cryptography works because finding a solution without knowing the key is computationally expensive. Like, really expensive. Impossibly expensive. Quantum computing promises to make certain kinds of calculations, like those that you'd need to do to crack the cryptography underlying a cryptocurrency, much cheaper.

As for how, like I said I'm no expert. I saw some dude's post on Reddit the other day that was a good explanation:

reddit.com/r/science/comments/72bnel/japanese_scientists_have_invented_a_new_loopbased/dnhdzqr

>water filters
No giardia for this guy.

I'm a boat builder and even i think that sounds like one of those user the Hedgehog bios.

Also, beware of any new coins that advertise themselves as quantum-resistant. These are secret government made coins and their wallets are trojan horses that install a keylogger and a sniffer on your computer which gives the government complete access to where your coins are going.

Huh. First I thought this was a QRL shill thread but now I realize that OP is just a crazy moron.

IS THIS SRSLY???

thanks mate

np!

hi JP Goldman.

>Just sold 100k

Gonna buy 150k Sunday....thanks OP

nice filename for the logo

also OP try harder next time

Thank you so much! I sold everything at a great loss, but at least I'll have SOMETHING left. I would be lost without you Veeky Forums

Yeah man Veeky Forums is a hot spot for high ranking officials and not just a bunch of 15-30 year old autistic males screeching at each other.

Good goy

I sure do hope you good citizens sold everything like I warned you to.

Nice try Mcfly. Everuthing tanked 20 sat.THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!AAAAAAAHAAAAAAAH! um, no. Just because there are no moons atm, doesn't mean you have to stir the shit to earn on your shorts. Everyone buy to liquidate his shorts!